Consumer Behavior in Russian Feminine Hygiene Market Examined in New Study Published at MarketPublishers.com23 Mar 2012 • by Natalie Aster
LONDON – The feminine care product market is witnessing a rapid growth, mainly fueled by intense competition, product innovations, increasingly busy lifestyles as well as rising health and hygiene awareness among women. With economic and market recovery going on through 2012, consumption patterns will record a positive trend in both the medium and heavy frequency bands and the amount of non-users should decrease.
Pantiliners and shields dominate the feminine care product market in Russia, followed by sanitary pads, women’s disposable razors and blades and internal cleansers, and account for over half of the total sales of feminine care products. Tampons have the lowest value share of the market at less than 5%. As Russia’s retail market is highly fragmented, private label penetration is insignificant for all feminine care product categories in the country.
New research study “Consumer Trends in the Feminine Care Market in Russia, 2011” elaborated by Canadean has been recently published by Market Publishers Ltd.
Consumer Trends in the Feminine Care Market in Russia, 2011
Published: March, 2012
Price: US$ 7.495,00
The research study provides integrated data on consumer trends, consumer groups and market data which show exactly the size of consumer groups, how much of the Russian feminine care market they account for as well as which consumer trends drive their behavior.
- detailed category coverage – sanitary pads, internal cleansers, pantiliners and shields, tampons and disposable razors and blades markets;
- detailed consumer segmentation covering over 26 consumer groups, 20 consumer trends and consumption frequency for each product category;
- volume shares in 2011 for brands and private label sales;
- unique retailer choice and switching data at the product category level for 2011.
Reports on Consumer Trends in Other Countries Feminine Care Product Markets are Also Available:
- Consumer Trends in the Feminine Care Market in Spain, 2011
- Consumer Trends in the Feminine Care Market in Brazil, 2011
- Consumer Trends in the Feminine Care Market in China, 2011
- Consumer Trends in the Feminine Care Market in France, 2011
- Consumer Trends in the Feminine Care Market in Germany, 2011
- Consumer Trends in the Feminine Care Market in Italy, 2011
More new research studies by the publisher can be found at Canadean page.