MNO Subscriptions, Deployments & Contracts Database Now Available at MarketPublishers.com22 Mar 2012 • by Natalie Aster
LONDON – Last year, mobile broadband subscriptions based on HSPA, EV-DO & LTE grew to 844 million, representing over 14% of all cellular subscriptions; and they are forecast to grow further at 40% CAGR to eventually reach 4 billion subscriptions by 2016. Individually LTE subscriptions are estimated to surpass 600 million by the end of 2016 with a CAGR of over 148% in the next five years. In 2016, as many as 30% of all LTE subscriptions are likely to be based on TD-LTE as prominent TD-LTE networks mature like China Mobile's planned TD-LTE deployment. Driven by the rapid rise in mobile broadband adoption, cellular subscriptions are expected to increase from more than 6 billion in 2011 to nearly 9 billion by the end of 2016.
New database “Mobile Operator Subscriptions, Spectrum, Ownership & Infrastructure Contracts Database Q1'2012” prepared by Mind Commerce Publishing focuses on mobile network operator subscriptions and cellular wireless technologies being deployed from pole to pole.
- network ownership data by country, region and network operator;
- spectrum allocation data by country, network operator, frequency and wireless technology;
- subscriptions growth and penetration data by network operator, country and region;
- contract awards and deployments by cellular network technology, region, country, network operator, infrastructure vendor, date, availability, and value;
- present number of subscriptions and five-year forecasts by network operator, country, region and wireless technology – GSM, W-CDMA, HSPA, LTE, CDMA, 1xRTT, 1xEV-DO, 1xEV-DO Rev A/B, TD-SCDMA, TDMA, PHS, PDC.
Over 800 global mobile network operators are covered.
Mobile Operator Subscriptions, Spectrum, Ownership & Infrastructure Contracts Database Q1'2012
Published: March, 2012
Price: US$ 1.500,00
More new databases and research reports by the publisher can be found at Mind Commerce Publishing page.