Asia Medical Device Market Potential Examined in New Espicom Report Package Published at MarketPublishers.com19 Mar 2012 • by Natalie Aster
LONDON – At large, the Asian medical markets are characterized by diversity and growth – from advanced countries like Japan, Australia and New Zealand to emerging and fast growing economies as found in Malaysia and Vietnam. Often overshadowed by the twin economic giants of India and China, many other Asian markets are equally fast growing and import dependent, presenting sales and partnering opportunities now and in the future. Some of the highest double-digit market growth rates in the region will be seen in Indonesia, Bangladesh, Pakistan and Vietnam.
With an average CAGR of 9.6% and market value expected to exceed USD 71 billion by 2015, the Asia-Pacific medical device sector offers significant commercial opportunities – and dangers.
New market research report package “The Outlook for Medical Devices in Asia” elaborated by Espicom Business Intelligence has been recently published by Market Publishers Ltd.
Report Package Details:
Title: The Outlook for Medical Devices in Asia
Published: February, 2012
Price: US$ 6.995,00
The report package encompasses medical device market analyses from Asia’s 15 countries such as Australia, Bangladesh, China, India, Indonesia, Japan, Malaysia, New Zealand, Pakistan, Philippines, Singapore, South Korea, Taiwan, Thailand, Vietnam.
Key Topics Covered:
Detailed content for each of the 15 key markets, such as:
Market outlook – updated quarterly:
- key national data projections;
- current market size;
- unique 5-year market projections;
- market outlook;
- market structure, including statistical data on imports and exports;
- market access, including distribution and medical device regulation;
- healthcare analysis, including demographics, healthcare system, health expenditure, healthcare infrastructure and personnel.
Healthcare data – updated annually:
- a comprehensive tabula review of the market, including economic indicators, demographics, health expenditure, hospital and primary care data, and healthcare personnel.
- details of the medical equipment distributors.
Report Packages on Medical Device Market Globally and in Other Regions are Also Available:
- The Outlook for Medical Devices Worldwide
- The Outlook for Medical Devices in North East Asia
- The Outlook for Medical Devices in South East Asia
- The Outlook for Medical Devices in Central Asia
- The Outlook for Medical Devices in the Middle East
- The Outlook for Medical Devices in Latin America
- The Outlook for Medical Devices in Brazil, Russia, India & China
- The Outlook for Medical Devices in Western Europe
- The Outlook for Medical Devices in Northern Europe
- The Outlook for Medical Devices in Central & Eastern Europe
More new market report packages and separate reports by the publisher can be found at Espicom Business Intelligence page.
The Market Publishers, Ltd.
Tel: +44 208 144 6009
Fax: +44 207 900 3970