Travel and Tourism in Russia Discussed in New Cutting-Edge Timetric Study Now Available at MarketPublishers.com19 Mar 2012 • by Natalie Aster
LONDON – According to the United Nations World Tourism Organization (UNWTO), Russia ranked ninth in terms of the total number of inbound tourist arrivals in Europe in 2010. Travel and tourism in Russia contributed 1.3% to the national GDP and 1.5% of the country’s total employment in 2011. Tourist volume in Russia increased from 152.88 million in 2007 to 170.65 million in 2011.
Tourist volume in Russia is expected to reach 207.20 million in 2016, after growing at a CAGR of 3.96% over the forecast period. Russia has the potential to become one of the global leading travel and tourism economies over the next decade.
New market report "Travel and Tourism in Russia, Key Trends and Opportunities to 2016: Hosting of Winter Olympics Will Drive Investments In Tourism Infrastructure" elaborated by Timetric offers an extensive analysis of the travel and tourism market in Russia. It details historical values for the Russian travel and tourism industry for 2007–2011, along with forecast figures for 2012–2016. It provides top-level analysis of the overall market, and individual category values. The report makes a detailed analysis and projection of tourist spending in Russia and profiles the top travel and tourism companies in Russia.
Title: Travel and Tourism in Russia, Key Trends and Opportunities to 2016: Hosting of Winter Olympics Will Drive Investments In Tourism Infrastructure
Published: March, 2012
Price: US$ 1,950
More Reports on Travel & Tourism in Developing Countries are Available Including:
- Travel and Tourism in Brazil, Key Trends and Opportunities to 2016: Hosting of FIFA World Cup and Olympic Games to Promote Tourism Growth
- Travel and Tourism in China, Key Trends and Opportunities to 2016: Tourism Infrastructure Benefiting From Government Investment
- Travel and Tourism in Indonesia, Key Trends and Opportunities to 2016: Public-Private Partnership Investments are Driving Rapid Development of Transportation Infrastructure
- Travel and Tourism in South Korea, Key Trends and Opportunities to 2016
- Travel and Tourism in the Philippines, Key Trends and Opportunities to 2016: Government Committed to Increased Investment and Regulatory Change to Promote Tourism Growth
More new market research reports by the publisher can be found at Timetric page.
The Market Publishers, Ltd.
Mrs. Tanya Rezler
Tel: +44 208 144 6009
Fax: +44 207 900 3970