China Construction Market Trends & Opportunities Reviewed in New Report Published at MarketPublishers.com19 Mar 2012 • by Natalie Aster
LONDON – A significant amount of foreign direct investment (FDI) helped China’s construction industry to achieve a CAGR of 23.24% during the review period. Driven by the government’s allocation of CNY 3.3 trillion (USD 0.5 trillion) to infrastructure development, the Chinese construction industry saw robust growth from CNY 5.1 trillion (USD 0.7 trillion) in 2007 to CNY 11.8 trillion (USD 1.8 trillion) in 2011. The government’s planned investment of CNY 7.0 trillion (USD 1.03 trillion) in infrastructure during 2011-2015 is expected to drive the growth of the construction industry, anticipated to achieve a CAGR of 13.68% over the forecast period. In the latest five year plan (2012–2017), 36 million housing units are planned to be built.
The presence of global companies in the Chinese construction industry has brought in more advanced technical know-how into the industry, which has added to competition in the domestic market.
New research report “Construction in China – Key Trends and Opportunities to 2016: Affordable Housing and a CNY7.0 Trillion Infrastructure Budget to Propel Growth” worked out by Timetric has been recently published by Market Publishers Ltd.
Title: Construction in China – Key Trends and Opportunities to 2016: Affordable Housing and a CNY7.0 Trillion Infrastructure Budget to Propel Growth
Published: March, 2012
Price: US$ 1,950
The report offers a comprehensive guide to the construction industry in China.
- historical (2007-2011) and forecast (2012-2016) valuations of China’s construction market;
- segmentation by sector (commercial, industrial, infrastructure, institutional and residential) and by project type;
- breakdown of values within each project type, by type of activity (new construction, repair and maintenance, refurbishment and demolition) and by type of cost (materials, equipment and services);
- analysis of key construction industry issues, including regulation, cost management, funding and pricing;
- assessment of the competitive environment using Porter’s five forces analysis;
- detailed profiles of the country’s top construction companies;
- profiles of the top ten construction mega-projects in China by value.
More new research reports by the publisher can be found at Timetric page.
The Market Publishers, Ltd.
Tel: +44 208 144 6009
Fax: +44 207 900 3970