China Motor Insurance Industry Analysis by BRICdata Now Available at MarketPublishers.com
07 Mar 2012 • by Natalie Aster
LONDON – Since 2005, China's insurance industry, in particular its motor insurance category, has seen rapid development. Large profits and considerable growth have followed the introduction of compulsory motor third-party liability insurance (MTPL) as of July 1, 2006, and an exponential rise in new car sales. From 2007 through 2011, rising levels of personal wealth led to an average annual increase of 25% in the number of privately owned vehicles and a situation whereby the Chinese motor insurance industry grew at a CAGR of 25.65% during the review period.
The Chinese motor insurance category remains highly consolidated with the top three companies – PICC Property and Casualty Insurance Co., Ltd, Ping An Property & Casualty Insurance Company of China Ltd, and China Pacific Property Insurance Co., Ltd. –accounting for more than 50% of the overall industry.
New market research report “Emerging Market and Investment Opportunities in the Chinese Motor Insurance Industry to 2016” worked out by BRICdata provides extensive research and in-depth analysis of China’s motor insurance industry. Its scope comprises:
- current, historic and forecast values for the Chinese motor insurance industry;
- comprehensive, country-specific analysis of the industry’s market attractiveness, featuring key trends and drivers, plus benchmarking with other key markets;
- detailed analysis of the business and operations strategy used by various motor insurers in the market, including marketing strategy and social media strategy;
- detailed analysis of the challenges affecting the industry;
- company profiles of the major insurers in the Chinese motor insurance market.
Emerging Market and Investment Opportunities in the Chinese Motor Insurance Industry to 2016
Published: February, 2012
Price: US$ 1.950,00
More new market research reports by the publisher can be found at BRICdata page.