World Diabetes Therapeutics Market Analyzed in New In-demand Report Published at MarketPublishers.com06 Mar 2012 • by Natalie Aster
LONDON – Driven by the increasing diabetes population in the developed countries of the US, the UK and Germany, the global diabetes therapeutics market is forecast to grow at 7.1% CAGR to reach USD 47.2 billion by 2017, with the Type 1 and Type 2 diabetes markets expected to account for USD 13.2 billion and USD 34.0 billion respectively.
Novo Nordisk, Sanofi and Takeda currently dominate the global diabetes therapeutics market, contributing almost 60% of the total market share. Though, the competitive landscape in the market is set to change due to the success of recent launches and the potential success of new drugs to be launched, as well as the decline in the sales of leading products.
New report “Diabetes Therapeutics Market to 2017 - Better Glycemic Control and Reduced Potential Risk of Hypoglycemia to Increase the Market Share of DPP-IV Inhibitors and GLP-1 Agonists” provided by GBI Research draws up an elaborate picture of the diabetes therapeutics market, and features:
- data and analysis on the diabetes therapeutics market in the leading geographies of the world;
- annualized market data for the diabetes therapeutics market (2003-2010), with forecasts to 2017 for Type 1 and Type 2 diabetes;
- market data on the geographical landscape and therapeutic landscape – market size, market share, annual cost of therapy, and treatment usage patterns;
- key market drivers and restraints;
- market share analysis of the top companies as well as the drug classes in 2010 and their forecasts in 2017;
- market competitive landscape including top companies benchmarking;
- key trend analysis for M&A and licensing agreements involving diabetes therapies.
Diabetes Therapeutics Market to 2017 - Better Glycemic Control and Reduced Potential Risk of Hypoglycemia to Increase the Market Share of DPP-IV Inhibitors and GLP-1 Agonists
Published: February, 2012
Price: US$ 3.500,00
More new reports by the publisher can be found at GBI Research page.