Global WSN Industry Analysis by GBI Research Recently Published at MarketPublishers.com
06 Mar 2012 • by Natalie Aster
LONDON – Wireless sensor network (WSN) is a wireless network consisting of spatially distributed autonomous devices using sensors to cooperatively monitor physical or environmental conditions, such as temperature, sound, vibration, pressure, motion or pollutants, at different locations. The development of new technologies is moving WSN into new areas of application. Bluetooth low energy, ZigBee green power, Wi-Fi direct and EnOcean technologies will drive growth into such areas as medical devices, healthcare, automotives, energy efficient buildings, sports and agriculture.
New research report “Wireless Sensor Networks Market to 2016 - Energy Harvesting Techniques to Create New Opportunities” developed by GBI Research has been recently published by Market Publishers Ltd.
Wireless Sensor Networks Market to 2016 - Energy Harvesting Techniques to Create New Opportunities
Published: March, 2012
Price: US$ 3.500,00
The research report provides in-depth analysis of the market opportunities in the global wireless sensor networks industry.
- market size of chipsets for WSN in terms of sales volume – historical (2008-2011) an forecast (2012-2016) data;
- key players for the year 2011;
- market size of IEEE 802.15.4, Wi-Fi and Bluetooth chipsets for WSN in terms of sales volume - historical (2008-2011) and forecast (2012-2016) data;
- coverage of market for key regions such as Asia Pacific, Europe and North America;
- overview of market for key applications, including home automation, industrial automation, building automation and smart metering;
- comprehensive profiles of leading companies;
- Porter’s five forces analysis.
Companies mentioned in the report include: SmartLabs Inc., Zensys, Freescale, Texas Instruments, Ember, CSR, Qualcomm Atheros, Dust Networks, and MicroStrain Inc.
More new studies by the publisher can be found at GBI Research page.