Cancer Partnering Trends Reviewed in Updated Reports Recently Published at MarketPublishers.com
01 Mar 2012 • by Natalie Aster
LONDON – Market Publishers Ltd informs that updated topical CurrentPartnering reports on partnering terms & agreements signed with the aim of fighting different types of cancer have been added to its catalogue.
The New Research Reports List Comprises:
- Breast Cancer Partnering 2007-2012
- Lung Cancer Partnering 2007-2012
- Multiple Myeloma Partnering 2007-2012
- Brain Cancer Partnering 2007-2012
- Bladder Cancer Partnering 2007-2012
- Solid Tumor Partnering 2007-2012
These updated reports are aimed at providing an in-depth understanding and unprecedented access to various cancers partnering deals and agreements entered into by the leading healthcare companies from pole to pole, as well as explaining how and why these companies enter these deals.
Each Report Highlights:
- trends in the respective cancer dealmaking in the biopharma industry since 2007;
- access to summary headline, upfront, milestone and royalty data;
- access to over 250 contract documents;
- major deals by value since 2007.
The available deals are listed in each report by: headline value; upfront payment value; royalty rate value; company A-Z, industry sector, stage of development at signing; deal component type; technology type.
More updated and new reports by the publisher can be found at CurrentPartnering page.