UK Pharmaceutical & Medical Devices Market Discussed in New Study Now Available at MarketPublishers.com
28 Feb 2012 • by Natalie Aster
LONDON – The UK pharmaceutical market was valued at USD 23 billion in 2010 and is expected to reach close to USD 28.7 billion by 2020 with a projected CAGR of 2.2%. The country’s medical device market size was about USD 10.7 billion in 2010 and is anticipated to approach USD 16 billion by 2020, with a CAGR of 3.9%. Growing elderly population, universal healthcare coverage, high degree of access to healthcare facilities, initiatives of the government for the prevention and management of chronic diseases, transparent regulatory guidelines which are common for the European member states are among the key contributors to the positive trend in the UK healthcare market.
New market research report “Healthcare, Regulatory and Reimbursement Landscape - UK” developed by GlobalData is an in-depth source of information and analysis on the healthcare, regulatory and reimbursement landscape of the UK.
- overview of the UK pharmaceutical and medical devices market – market size and segmentation, key drivers and barriers for the market;
- profile and SWOT analysis of the top players in the pharmaceutical and medical devices market;
- insights into the reimbursement and regulatory landscape – healthcare reimbursement process, regulatory agencies and market authorization process for new drug and medical devices for the UK;
- details on the UK political and economic environment – economic indicators, demographics, healthcare infrastructure and healthcare expenditure;
- overview of the growth opportunities and challenges existing in the UK healthcare market.
Major companies mentioned in the report are Pfizer, GlaxoSmithKline, AstraZeneca, Sanofi and Merck & co., GlaxoSmithKline, Medtronic, F. Hoffmann-la Roche, AstraZeneca and Siemens Healthcare.
Healthcare, Regulatory and Reimbursement Landscape - UK
Published: February, 2012
Price: US$ 3.995,00
Healthcare, Regulatory and Reimbursement Landscape Reports Examining Other Countries are also Available:
- Healthcare, Regulatory and Reimbursement Landscape - Italy
- Healthcare, Regulatory and Reimbursement Landscape - France
- Healthcare, Regulatory and Reimbursement Landscape - Japan
- Healthcare, Regulatory and Reimbursement Landscape - Germany
- Healthcare, Regulatory and Reimbursement Landscape - US
- Healthcare, Regulatory and Reimbursement Landscape - Spain
More new research reports by the publisher can be found at GlobalData page.