World Paints & Coatings Market Dynamics Reviewed in New Timetric Report Published at MarketPublishers.com21 Feb 2012 • by Natalie Aster
LONDON – Global demand for paints and coatings is forecast to considerably recover over the forecast period, driven by a strong acceleration in world building construction spending, particularly residential construction. Healthy growth in global manufacturing activity will also fuel increased demand for coatings used in the production of motor vehicles and other durable goods, as well as industrial maintenance applications.
The Asia-Pacific region is expected to remain the leading consumer of paints and coatings through 2016, and will also see the most rapid gains. Regional demand will be fueled by China and India, the two largest markets in Asia and two of the fastest growing coatings markets in the world. Above-average gains are also forecast for North America. Western Europe, however, will remain the world's slowest-growing market. Among the other areas of the world, best opportunities are expected in the Middle East and Africa, where paint demand per capita is the lowest in the world.
New research report “Global Construction Paints and Coatings – Market Opportunities and Business Environment, Analyses and Forecasts to 2016” worked out by Timetric has been recently published by Market Publishers Ltd.
Global Construction Paints and Coatings – Market Opportunities and Business Environment, Analyses and Forecasts to 2016
Published: December, 2011
Price: US$ 4.800,00
The report offers a comprehensive guide to the global market for paints and coatings.
- insight into the global paints and coatings market with current, historic (2007-2011) and forecast (2012-2016) market size figures;
- analysis of the current, historic and forecast market size figures at regional and further divided at country level;
- coverage of the categories making up the global paints and coatings market;
- overview of the paints and coatings market at global and regional level;
- profiles of top paints and coatings producers globally.
More new research reports by the publisher can be found at Timetric page.