Various Countries Business Forecast Reports by BMI Now Available at MarketPublishers.com20 Feb 2012 • by Natalie Aster
LONDON - Market Publishers Ltd informs that new in-demand Business Monitor International (BMI) reports on business opportunities in various countries have been added to its catalogue.
Each newly published report provides comprehensive analysis of political, economic and financial prospects in the reviewed country and is an essential tool for CEOs, chairmen, finance directors/CFOs, managing directors, marketing/sales directors with commercial interests in this emerging market.
Each Report Features:
- prospects for the pace and stability of the respective country's economic and industry growth through Q2 2012;
- identification and evaluation of adverse political and economic trends;
- assessment of the critical shortcomings of the business environment posing hidden barriers and costs to corporate profitability;
- assessment of the reviewed country’s risks against regional peers using the country comparative risk ratings system;
- evaluation of external threats to doing business in the pertinent country;
- all-encompassing ten-year macroeconomic forecasts giving full knowledge of the development scenarios.
New Business Forecast Reports List Comprises:
- Canada Business Forecast Report Q2 2012
- Belgium Business Forecast Report Q2 2012
- Finland Business Forecast Report Q2 2012
- Ireland Business Forecast Report Q2 2012
- Venezuela Business Forecast Report Q2 2012
- Kenya Business Forecast Report Q2 2012
- Serbia Business Forecast Report Q2 2012
- Malaysia Business Forecast Report Q2 2012
More new research reports by the publisher can be found at BMI page.