World Gas Turbine Market Discussed in New Topical Report Published at MarketPublishers.com15 Feb 2012 • by Natalie Aster
LONDON – Thermal energy is the most dominant source of energy used around the world for electricity generation. Hence, it also has a greater installed capacity when compared with any other source of energy. The global cumulative installed capacity for thermal energy as on 2000 was 2.5 million MW which increased to 3.7 million MW in 2009, representing a CAGR of 3.9% over this period. The future installed capacity is also expected to follow the same trend, with the total installed capacity expected to be around 5 million MW in 2020, The growth clearly represents the dependence on this source of energy for power generation all over the world.
New market research report “Gas Turbines for Thermal Power - Global Market Size, Average Pricing, Equipment Market Share and Competitive Landscape Analysis to 2020” developed by GlobalData provides an all-encompassing analysis of the global gas turbine market dynamics across ten key countries of the world. Its scope comprises:
- data on the revenue generated from gas turbine sales at the global level;
- data on the market revenues, pricing and volume analysis of gas turbines for the world’s top 10 countries;
- policy and regulatory framework in the leading countries;
- detailed market share analysis of the top market participants like Siemens and General Electric;
- SWOT analysis of the key players in the gas turbine market.
Countries mentioned in the report are: the US, Brazil, India, China, Saudi Arabia, Iran, the UAE, Italy, the UK and Russia.
Gas Turbines for Thermal Power - Global Market Size, Average Pricing, Equipment Market Share and Competitive Landscape Analysis to 2020
Published: February, 2012
Price: US$ 3.995,00
More new reports by the publisher can be found at GlobalData page.