China Flame Retardant Industry Development Trends Examined in New Report Published at MarketPublishers.com10 Feb 2012 • by Natalie Aster
LONDON – China takes the lead in both in production and consumption of has flame retardants. Last year, the country witnessed domestic production and consumption to close to 600,000 metric tons and 400,000 metric tons respectively, both with a CAGR over 15% over the past five years. Besides, in tandem with the global development trend, China currently sees domestic production and consumption of flame retardants switching to some more eco-friendly products like PFRs and ATH&MH. Nevertheless, with foreign producers having launched the R&D of some up-scaled and specified products, the focus of major Chinese manufacturers is still developing technologies of some secondary products.
On the whole, with the domestic market volume enlarging greatly recently, there exist various commercial opportunities in the Chinese flame retardant industry.
New market research report “Survey of Flame Retardants Industry in China Second edition” elaborated by CCM Chemicals has been recently published by Market Publishers Ltd.
Title: Survey of Flame Retardants Industry in China Second edition
Published: January, 2012
Price: US$ 8,000
The report provides unparalleled knowledge of China’s flame retardant industry in the past five years, as well as offers five-year industry forecasts. Its scope comprises:
- domestic production for different flame retardant types, including BFRs, PFRs, CFRs and inorganic flame retardants;
- major products and their producers in China;
- analysis of domestic consumption by application field;
- true insights into key factors influencing flame retardant like relevant policies and technologies in China;
- forecast on future demand and output for each flame retardant type from 2012 to 2016;
- analysis of the business environment of flame retardant industry in different products with Porter's five forces model, as well as discussion of some opportunities.
More new market research reports by the publisher can be found at CCM Chemicals page.
The Market Publishers, Ltd.
Tel: +44 208 144 6009
Fax: +44 207 900 3970