Oncology KOL Views on Key Pharma Industry Issues Discussed in New Study Published at MarketPublishers.com08 Feb 2012 • by Natalie Aster
LONDON – What are the key issues key opinion leaders (KOLs) raise regarding their relationship with industry? How is transparency being received and how is it affecting KOL work? What changes do KOLs want to see in regards to issues like digital media and the requirements of oncologists? How KOLs see their role in trial design and post-trial feedback? Answers to all these critical questions and many more can be found in the research study.
New research study “Interacting with KOLs: Fulfilling Current Unmet Needs” prepared by FirstWord has been recently published by Market Publishers Ltd.
Interacting with KOLs: Fulfilling Current Unmet Needs
Published: November, 2011
Price: US$ 995,00
The study uncovers oncology KOLs’ views on the industry’s digital media usage, level of disease knowledge amongst pharma personnel, CME spending and the high staff turnover rate within the industry.
- opinions from 15 KOLs based at oncology centers in North America and Europe;
- insight into how KOLs view transparency and how it will impact KOL-industry relationships going forward;
- how KOLs expertise can be utilized in trial design and strategies;
- insight into how to maximize benefits from the KOL-industry relationship in areas like continuous medical education (CME);
- perspectives from KOLs on future partnerships and constructive change.
More new research studies by the publisher can be found at FirstWord page.