Asia Pacific PAP & Paracetamol Industry Examined in New Study Published at MarketPublishers.com19 Jan 2012 • by Natalie Aster
LONDON – China and India, the world’s two largest producers of active pharmaceutical ingredients (APIs), supplied 80% of the global paracetamol market in 2010, leading Asia to be the largest origin of paracetamol. Meanwhile, the huge population makes the region the largest consumption market of the world. Looking forward, with the overall economic growth, Asia’s PAP and paracetamol market will continue to gain greater significance.
New market research study “Survey of PAP and Paracetamol in Asia Pacific” elaborated by CCM Chemicals offers unparalleled knowledge of the PAP and paracetamol industry in the Asia-Pasific (AP), focusing on the region’s six most populous countries including China, India, Indonesia, Bangladesh, Pakistan and Japan.
Key Topics Covered:
- PAP production situation in China, 2008-2010;
- import and export situation of PAP in China, 2000-2010;
- detailed description on consumption patterns and various application fields, 2010;
- forecast on PAP supply and demand in China, 2011-2015;
- the paracetamol production details in AP, 2008-2010;
- import and export situation of paracetamol in AP, 2006-2010;
- paracetamol consumption pattern in AP, 2009-2010;
- forecast on paracetamol supply and demand of in China, 2011-2015.
Survey of PAP and Paracetamol in Asia Pacific
Published: December, 2011
Price: US$ 8.000,00
More new market research reports by the publisher can be found at CCM Chemicals page.