World Composites Market Analyzed in New Research Report Published at MarketPublishers.com
10 Jan 2012 • by Natalie Aster
LONDON – Following the period of moderate growth over the past five years, the global composites industry is anticipated to gather steam, reaching approximately USD 6 billion in the fourth quarter of 2012 with a CAGR of 6% over the next six quarters.
The Asia Pacific region continues to be the major driver of the global composites industry both in production and consumption volumes, with China projected to represent more than half of the market for new wind turbines in the near term.
New research report “Global Composites Quarterly Market Analysis Q4 2009–Q4 2012: Market Trends, Profit Outlook, and Forecasts, December 2011” developed by Lucintel has been recently published by Market Publishers Ltd.
Global Composites Quarterly Market Analysis Q4 2009–Q4 2012: Market Trends, Profit Outlook, and Forecasts, December 2011
Published: December, 2011
Price: US$ 7.200,00
The research report presents in-depth analysis of the global composites market, tracking eight market segments for four regions. In particular, it features:
- global composites quarterly market size estimates in terms of value & volume shipment by segments and by regions;
- global composites market annual trend (2006-2010) and forecast (2011-2016) in terms value and volume shipment;
- quarterly demand trend (Q4 2009-Q3 2011) and forecast analysis (Q4 2011-Q4 2012) for global composites market;
- market outlook and global trends in various market segments with drivers and challenges of these segments;
- Porter’s five forces analysis;
- new product launch and M&A activity in the global composites market;
- major growth drivers and challenges for the world composites market;
- gross and net profit trends in the global composites market;
- cost structure trend in the global as well as regional composites market.
More new market research reports by the publisher can be found at Lucintel page.