Global Influenza Vaccine Market Future Discussed in New Report Published at MarketPublishers.com09 Jan 2012 • by Natalie Aster
LONDON – The overall vaccines market has recently gained renewed interest, with the flu vaccines sector being at the forefront of this trend, partially driven by the fear of an impending pandemic. As a result, the global influenza vaccine market has grown significantly in recent years, with the growth mainly fuelled by the global spread of H1N1 influenza. But in 2011, H1N1 pandemic flu vaccine market declined due to fading threat of swine flu disease. However, seasonal influenza vaccine market is forecast to grow y-o-y, to cross USD 4 billion by 2015.
New research report “Influenza Vaccine Market Opportunities and Challenges: Worldwide Forecast” prepared by Renub Research delves into in-depth analysis of the world influenza vaccines market.
- global influenza vaccine market (2005 - 2015);
- global seasonal influenza vaccine market (2003 – 2015);
- global swine flu (H1N1) influenza vaccine market (2009 – 2012);
- top 7 countries (United States, Germany, France, Italy, Spain, United Kingdom, Japan) seasonal vaccine market data (2005 – 2015);
- leading brands seasonal influenza vaccine market performance and forecast (Fluarix, Afluria, Flumist, Influvac);
- top companies swine flu vaccine market performance (AstraZeneca, GlaxoSmithKline, Novartis, Sanofi-Pasteur).
Influenza Vaccine Market Opportunities and Challenges: Worldwide Forecast
Published: January, 2012
Price: US$ 1.100,00
More new market research reports by the publisher can be found at Renub Research page.