New Report on Next-Generation Antibody Therapies: Pipeline and Market 2011-2021 by Visiongain
11 Jan 2012 • by Natalie Aster
A new generation of therapeutic antibody is coming. Discover revenue predictions for emerging antibody technologies at total world and submarket levels to 2021. Through our research and analysis we aim to save you time and help in your decisions.
According to the report “Next-Generation Antibody Therapies: Pipeline and Market 2011-2021” by Visiongain, since the emergence of monoclonal antibodies the technology has not stood still. That industry is about to be transformed again, as new products challenge existing market leaders.
Next-Generation Antibody Therapies: Pipeline and Market 2011-2021
Published: November 2011
Price: US$ 2.664,00
New study analyses the therapeutic antibodies field by category:
- Engineered antibodies (with enhanced glycosylation and effector functions)
- Antibody-drug conjugates (ADCs)
- Bispecific (and multispecific) antibodies
- Antibody fragments (specifically single-chain variable fragments and single domain antibodies)
- Alternative binding proteins
- Next-generation recombinant polyclonal (and oligoclonal) antibodies
- Biosimilar antibodies.
More information can be found in the report “Next-Generation Antibody Therapies: Pipeline and Market 2011-2021” by Visiongain.
To order the report or ask for sample pages contact [email protected]