Wireless/Mobile Device Developments Discussed in New Research Package Now Available at MarketPublishers.com27 Dec 2011 • by Natalie Aster
LONDON – With four times as many mobile devices as there are computers, mobile and wireless applications provide new opportunities to boost profitability. While companies of all sizes have adopted mobile phones as a communications tool, greater investment returns can be achieved by going beyond standard voice and text message usage.
New research package “Wireless/Mobile Devices and Applications: Solutions and Market Opportunities” developed by Mind Commerce Publishing represents a collection of reports addressing wireless/mobile device developments covering everything from smart phones to tablet computing. It also incorporates analysis of many different applications and value-added services as well as evaluation of emerging business models, ecosystems, and the mobile application value chain.
Research Package Details:
Wireless/Mobile Devices and Applications: Solutions and Market Opportunities
Published: December, 2011
Price: US$ 9.995,00
Research Package Includes, but is not Limited to, the Following Reports:
- Mobile Banking: State of the Market and Future Opportunities
- Android Smartphone Marketplace
- Google Android and the Wireless Ecosystem
- Touch Screen Smartphone Comparative Analysis with Market Predictions and Business Opportunities
- iPad in Healthcare: Challenges & Opportunities
- iPad in Healthcare: Quantitative Assessment and Qualitative Analysis
- The Definitive Guide to Location-based Services
- The Evolution of Android: It's Ecosystem and Impact in the Mobile Application Marketplace
- Mobile Application Marketplace
- Mobile Applications: Impacts on Network Operations and Business Opportunities
- Mobile Applications and Widgets: Portable Applications on Mobile Platforms, Fourth Edition
- Mobile Applications Stores 2012: Asia - Market Analysis and Business Assessment
- Mobile Applications Stores 2012: Europe - Market Analysis and Business Assessment
- Mobile Applications Stores 2012: North America - Market Analysis and Business Assessment
- Mobile Devices and OS Comparative Analysis
- Mobile Gaming Asia: Market and Forecast Analysis
- Mobile Marketing & Advertising 2012: Challenges and Opportunities
- The 2011 Ultimate Guide to Location Based Services and Applications
- 5G: The NanoCore
- The Apple iPad: New Standard for Mobile Computing & Wireless Expectations?
- Definitive Guide to Mobile Positioning and Location Management
More new research packages and reports by the publisher can be found at Mind Commerce Publishing page.