Global Markets For Furniture19 Dec 2011 • by Natalie Aster
New market analysis packages give an overview of the actual situation, trends and future outlook of the markets for furniture in different countries.
Markets analysis packages:
- Furniture - Europe
- Furniture - Eastern Europe
- Furniture - Western Europe
- Furniture - Asia
- Furniture - Africa
- Furniture - Americas
- Furniture - Global
- Furniture - BRIC countries
- Furniture - Top 10 Global Markets
- Furniture - Top 5 European Markets
- Furniture - Top 5 Asian Markets
- Furniture - Top 5 American Markets
The market analyses provide essential market information for decision-makers including:
- Overall market value for furniture by country, 2004-2010
- Market value for furniture by type (bedding and mattresses, bedroom furniture, kitchen
- furniture, office furniture, seats, other furniture and furniture parts.
- Forecasts and future outlook of the market till 2016
- Country overview, macroeconomic indicators and indicators of doing business
These market analyses answer important questions such as:
- What is the size of the furniture market in different countries?
- How is the market divided into different types of products? Which products are growing fast?
- How the market has been developing? How does the future look like?
- What is the potential for the market?
- How the indicators of doing business look like? For example, how easily the contracts are being
- enforced, or what is the inflation rate and how is it developing?
More research reports by the publisher can be found at Global Research & Data Services page.
To order the report or ask for sample pages contact email@example.com