Rising Automobile Sales Coupled with Replacement Demand Boosts the Tyre Market in China09 Nov 2011 • by Natalie Aster
Mumbai, India – Netscribes (India) Pvt. Ltd., a knowledge consulting solutions company, announces the launch of the report “Tyre Market in China 2011”. The market will be boosted by the high growth in automobile sector coupled with rise in replacement demand.
- Emergence of tubeless tyres;
- Players focusing on radial tyres;
- Advent of green tyres;
- Players focus on upscale models;
- Re-treading of tyres.
Tyre Market in China 2011
Published: November 2011
Price: US$ 600.00
- Chinese tyre industry has shown consistent growth and is expected to develop further in the future years.
- Tyre manufacturers earn revenues by exporting their products to various countries around the world.
Country-wise Imports (20--)
Region-wise Exports (20--)
- Rising automobile sales;
- Rising middle class and increasing income;
- Replacement demand;
- Scope in radicalization;
- Rising exports due to low priced Chinese tyres;
- Availability of low?cost skilled labour;
- Improvement in China’s road network.
- Anti-dumping duty;
- Trade barriers from EU market;
- Surging costs of raw materials;
- Foreign Dominance;
- Appreciating currency;
- Restrictions imposed on car ownership.
To order the report or ask for sample pages contact email@example.com