Auto and Telecom Market is Driving the Satellite Navigation Market in China12 Oct 2011 • by Natalie Aster
Mumbai – The Satellite Navigation System is a constellation of satellites that provide autonomous geospatial positioning with global coverage. Satellite Navigation System with global coverage may be called a global navigation satellite system or GNSS. China is developing its own satellite navigation system called Beidou. It has launched its first satellite and is gradually launching more satellites. After the system is fully operational, it will give strong competition to the global positioning system which holds the major share in the market.
Netscribes (India) Pvt. Ltd. , a knowledge consulting solutions company, announces the launch of the report “Satellite Navigation Market in China 2011”. The increase in demand for navigation services from a wide spectrum of consumer segments such as automobile and telecom industry is expected to drive the market.
Published: October 2011
Price: US$ 475.00
Satellite Navigation Market in China – Overview:
- The Satellite Navigation System is a space-based global navigation satellite system (GNSS) that provides location and time information in all weather, anywhere on or near the Earth, where there is an unobstructed line of sight to four or more GPS satellites. It is maintained by the United States government.
- Globally, the navigation market is expected to be worth USD i bn by 20--.
- It provides positioning, navigational and measurement services for military and civilian use.
- China uses navigation systems like GPS, Galileo, Glonass, and Beidou. However, GPS controls p% of the market.
Factors driving the market:
- Growing Automobile Industry;
- Growing Telecommunication Industry;
- Entry of mapping portals;
- Government Regulation.
To order the report or ask for sample pages contact email@example.com