Netscribes Launches Brief Profiles of Private Companies in the E-learning Market of the Education Sector in India11 Oct 2011 • by Natalie Aster
Mumbai – Netscribes (India) Pvt. Ltd. , a knowledge consulting solutions company, announces the launch of e-learning – Company Profiles series that provides key information about the company’s operations, business model, SWOT analysis, financial analysis, competitive landscape/benchmarking among others.
The report begins with the basic facts about the company such as contact details, revenues, competitors, brief history, line of business and geographic reach among others. Business model of the company describes the rationale of how it creates, delivers, and captures value through its services offered. Information about the company’s management side is also provided that details their names, designation, professional experiences, memberships of boards etc. Through SWOT analysis, the report highlights key internal factors that give the company advantage or disadvantage over its peers alongwith key external factors prevailing in the industry that may have favorable or unfavorable impact on the company’s operations. The report also covers the financial analysis of the company including the balance sheet, profit and loss a/c and key financial ratios depicting the company’s overall financial performance for the given financial year/s.
Industry Analysis provides top level understanding of the education sector in India with emphasis on e-learning market segment. Market size, growth, key segments, competition, growth drivers and trends are some of the foremost points covered in the analysis. The competitive landscape identifies key players of the industry drawing comparisons on parameters such as financial performance, service offerings along with brief descriptions about their line of businesses and operations. The company is benchmarked against its main competitors’ key financial ratios in the competitive benchmarking chapter. E-learning series comprises profiles for the following private companies:
- MBD Alchemie Pvt. Ltd. – The company is headquartered in New Delhi and provides K-12 courses affiliated to the CBSE or State board. It also offers courses such as AIEEE for Engineering students and AIPMT for Medical students and teacher training course.
- Hurix Systems Pvt. Ltd. – Hurix Systems is headquartered in Mumbai and specializes in the areas of Education Content, Publishing Services, Corporate e-learning, Art, Animations & Interactivity, Media & Entertainment, Tech Services and Product Solutions.
- Finitiatives Learning India Pvt. Ltd. – The company is headquartered in Mysore and provides e-learning training in Finance and Banking services.
- Enhance Systems Pvt. Ltd. – Enhance is headquartered in New Delhi and offers Content development, Software development and Learning management systems (LMS).
- MVS Softech Pvt. Ltd. – MVS is headquartered in Chennai and offers services in the domains Custom elearning Solutions, SCORM Course Packager, K12 Learning, Educational Games, Interactive Simulation, Flash Development, etc.
- Tutor Orbit e-learning Pvt. Ltd. – The company is headquartered in Bangalore and specializes in providing online tuition in Mathematics for grades from K – 12.
- iProf Learning Solutions India Pvt. Ltd. – iProf is headquartered in Noida and has launched India’s first education tablet - Personal Education Tablet (PET) and extends service through this handheld touch screen device which is pre-loaded with content that help students to opt for IITJEE, AIEEE, SLEEE, PMT, CAT, GMAT, ICSE class X , Civil service programs etc.
- ProEd Training Pvt. Ltd. – The company is headquartered in Bangalore an provides courses under the categories of Retail Training and B2B.
To order the report or ask for sample pages contact email@example.com