Industrial Fastener Market is Poised to Grow Strongly due to Development in the Engineering Services Sector11 Oct 2011 • by Natalie Aster
Mumbai – Industrial fastener market India is linked to the performance of the Indian auto industry. As the auto industry is moving from strength to strength, auto component industry including the industrial fastener industry is in an upswing. Support from the government within the framework of SSI sector and encouragement to engineering goods export can further boost this market.
Netscribes (India) Pvt. Ltd. , a knowledge consulting solutions company, announces the launch of the report “Industrial Fastener Market in India 2011”. Due to developments in the auto sector, fastener market is expected to see tremendous growth.
Published: September 2011
Price: US$ 400.00
Report Sample Abstract
Industrial Fasteners Market Overview:
- Industrial fasteners include high tensile and mild steel bolts, nuts, screws, studs and rivets. All type of fasteners except high tensile and special type fasteners are reserved for SSI sector.
- Fasteners such as nuts, bolts, studs, rivets and screws are used in the assemblies of engineering systems.
- Production of nuts and bolts has remained steady over the years;
- Imports have increased marginally over the years;
- Exports have risen significantly as Indian automobiles are being accepted in new markets.
- Automobile sector accounts for approximately y % of the total demand of industrial fasteners.
Industrial Fasteners – Imports
- Developing auto sector;
- Strong growth in other engineering sectors;
- Rising exports;
- Introduction of GST.
- Increasing cost of raw materials;
- EU threat.
To order the report or ask for sample pages contact firstname.lastname@example.org