Growth in the Male Grooming Sector to Boost Fairness Cream Market in India10 Oct 2011 • by Natalie Aster
Mumbai – The fairness cream market in India is driven by not only growth in the women’s sector but also growth in the male grooming segment. Due to the rise in disposable income and enhanced awareness with the help of larger penetration of media, fairness cream in India is experiencing stronger demand. Due to the increase in organized retailing and trends towards tapping untapped potential of men’s segment, Indian fairness cream market is poised for further growth.
Netscribes (India) Pvt. Ltd. , a knowledge consulting solutions company, announces the launch of the report “Fairness Cream Market in India 2011”. India is an emerging economy and with it an upward trend in disposable income has also been noticed. The increase in awareness and need to look good has been responsible for the growth of skincare industry and with it the fairness cream sector has also risen.
Published: October 2011
Price: US$ 475.00
Fairness Cream Market – Overview:
- The desire for light skin is fuelling fairness products growth in India;
- Indian skin care industry has been growing steadily and is expected to observe strong growth in future;
- Fairness cream market is a sub‐segment of the skincare industry. Fairness cream constitutes the major category in the skin care segment in India;
- The market can be categorized into women’s and men’s fairness cream market;
- High value of fair skin has resulted in market size of fairness creams;
- Imported products witnessed a rise in demand from aspirational consumers. India has no restrictions imposed and allows entry of imported cosmetics.
- Value added factors;
- Array of international brands;
- Adoption of newer packaging methods.
To order the report or ask for sample pages contact email@example.com