Increasing Medical Centers Driving the Ultrasound Scanner Market in India04 Oct 2011 • by Natalie Aster
Mumbai – The Indian ultrasound market is growing steadily owing to the better quality images resulting from the improved technologies. The market is segmented into black & white models and color dopplers with the latter dominating the market. The increased usage of color dopplers is acting as a threat to the black & white segment. Color dopplers are however priced much higher than black & white systems which have been traditionally present in the market. Due to the growing base of target consumers, the market provides huge potential to players to grow and serve the market lucratively.
Netscribes (India) Pvt. Ltd., a knowledge consulting solutions company, announces the launch of the report “Ultrasound Scanner Market in India 2011”.
Published: September 2011
Price: US$ 475.00
Ultrasound Scanner Market – Overview:
- Indian market for ultrasounds is expected to show steady growth in coming years with emphasis on color dopplers.
- Indian ultrasound market provides strong opportunities to existing and potential players.
- In India, ultrasound is applied in obstetrics/gynecology, surgeries and cardiology with use being the highest in obstetrics/gynecology.
- High demand for ultrasounds can be associated with their versatility and because of their popularity as they are instantaneous, cheap, and radiation-free.
- After the decline in growth due to the economic recession, the market returned to positive growth. This resulted from greater clarity about healthcare reforms and the economic recovery.
- Various developments and innovations in ultrasound technology and application in newer areas of medical diagnosis are expected to boost growth in the market.
- Fusion imaging
- Four-dimensional imaging
To order the report or ask for sample pages contact email@example.com