Waste Management Market is Poised to Grow with New Laws Being Framed and the Implementation of Existing Laws11 Oct 2011 • by Natalie Aster
Mumbai – Due to the tremendous rise in urbanization, waste management sector in India is growing exponentially. Waste Management market is growing steadily as new laws are coming into place and existing ones are being implemented. Additionally, the government and NGOs are creating awareness regarding the nuances of ineffective waste management. Municipalities and corporate are becoming more aware of their responsibilities and they are taking effective steps from their end.
Netscribes (India) Pvt. Ltd., a knowledge consulting solutions company, announces the launch of the report “Waste Management Market in India 2011“.
Published: September 2011
Price: US$ 475.00
- India is a growing market for waste management services as per capita waste generation is increasing.
- Due to tremendous growth in the Indian economy and high consumption rate, waste management services has rising steadily.
- Currently, waste management in India largely refers to picking up waste from residential and industrial areas and dumping it at landfill sites.
- In most cities waste collection is usually done on a contract basis by rag pickers, small?time contractors and municipalities.
Waste Generation Trend
- Metros and other cities are the major contributors of Waste;
- Increasing interest in waste to energy projects;
- Increasing interest in PE/VC firms.
- Major thrust to waste management through state and central pollution control boards;
- New laws regarding e-waste management is coming into play;
- Effective implementation of laws is necessary to deliver proper waste management.
To order the report or ask for sample pages contact email@example.com
Tel: +44 208 144 6009
Fax: +44 207 900 3970