Rising Disposable Income and Urbanization is Boosting the Footwear Market in China05 Oct 2011 • by Natalie Aster
Mumbai – The market grows owing to the increasing prosperity among Chinese populace and growing urbanization. The rise in retail culture is also triggering the footwear market in China. Consumers are becoming more fashion conscious and thus are creating increased demand for footwear.
Netscribes (India) Pvt. Ltd., a knowledge consulting solutions company, announces the launch of the report “Footwear Market in China 2011”.
Published: September 2011
Price: US$ 475.00
Overview of China’s Footwear Market:
- China has secured the supreme position in the global footwear market. China is the largest shoe manufacturer and exporter. In 20??, according to the National Bureau of Statistics of China (NBS), there were more than x domestic shoe manufactures providing employment to nearly y mn in China;
- China’s shoe industry is characterized as a typical labor?intensive industry; however, currently surging labour costs is one of the major challenges for the Chinese footwear market;
- Footwear market in China has grown at a higher rate than the z% average annual GDP growth rate;
- Generally, retail price for a pair of shoe in China is five to seven times higher than the ex?factory price in order to secure profits.
- Chinese Manufacturers Moving towards High?end Footwear;
- Manufacturing to Design Transformation;
- Gaining Popularity of Functional Health Shoes.
Footwear Market Size and Growth
Breakdown of the Total Cost of a Pair of Shoes
To order the report or ask for sample pages contact firstname.lastname@example.org
Tel: +44 208 144 6009
Fax: +44 207 900 3970