Increased Demand for Mobile Workforce is Amplifying Enterprise Mobility Adoption04 Oct 2011 • by Natalie Aster
Mumbai – Enterprise mobility market in India is set to witness a major boom in its adoption in the ensuing years. Currently, the market is estimated at INR 14.6 bn and is anticipated to attain a CAGR of 61% to reach INR 98.9 bn by 2015. Rapid change in the business models of organizations and need to engage an efficient and competent mobile workforce is primarily driving the adoption of enterprise mobility among Indian businesses.
Netscribes (India) Pvt. Ltd., a knowledge consulting solutions company, announces the launch of the report “Enterprise Mobility Market in India 2011”.
Published: September 2011
Price: US$ 900.00
Enterprise Mobility Market – Overview:
- Rising need to access enterprise data on the move and bring about more flexibility so as to gain competitive edge in business, is driving the EMM in India by manifolds. Extensive evolution in the mobile phone technology space primarily supports and boosts the market. Handheld devices such as Smartphones, PDAs and Tablets are utilized to access data and other information directly from any location anytime.
- Owing to the fruitful characteristics such as increased efficiency and productivity, enterprise mobility finds continual increase in adoption amongst several industries. It also holds adoption potential within sectors wherein, technological advancement will further shoot its adoption.
- Indian SMB sector is expected to spend INR qw bn in 20-- for the procurement of portable devices to support enterprise mobility.
- Currently, there is a wide array of mobile technologies available in India which facilitate better, efficient and secured mobility;
- Essential components of enterprise mobility solutions mainly comprise of operating systems, programming code and relational databases, which provide a platform for the flow of data and information over the internet;
- Protocols and format for data transfer coupled with connectivity tools happens to be equally important aspects as well.
To order the report or ask for sample pages contact email@example.com
Tel: +44 208 144 6009
Fax: +44 207 900 3970