The Future of Construction in Kuwait to 2015: Economic Diversification to Improve Growth03 Oct 2011 • by Natalie Aster
The Kuwait economy is dominated by the oil industry and oil-related business enterprises, and is the fourth-largest global oil exporter. The government is, however, planning on diversifying Kuwait’s economy to be less dependent on the oil industry. As a result, the government is encouraging the development of more companies and industries in Kuwait. Due to the government’s efforts at economic diversification, industries such as finance, banking, logistics, transport, industry, trading, telecom and transport began to develop and expand at a rapid rate during the review period, which increased the demand for construction activities, especially in the office buildings category.
Figure 1: Kuwait Overall Construction Industry Dynamics by Market (%), 2006–2015
Note: Bubble size represents 2010 market value (KWD million)
Source: ICD Research analysis © ICD Research
The report “The Future of Construction in Kuwait to 2015: Economic Diversification to Improve Growth” by iCD Research provides detailed analysis of historic and forecast construction industry values at market and category level, analysis of the leading companies in the industry, and key news. It offers a top-level overview and detailed market, category and company-specific insights into the operating environment for construction contractors.
Published: September, 2011
Price: US$ 1,125.00
The report is an essential tool for companies active across the Kuwait construction value chain and for new competitors considering entering the industry. The report allows to:
- Identify key growth and investment opportunities within the Kuwait construction industry;
- Make informed business decisions based on strong historic and forecast data.
- Make informed strategic business decisions with strong historic and forecast market sizing data;
- Identify the growth opportunities and industry dynamics within five key industry categories: Commercial Construction, Industrial Construction, Infrastructure Construction, Institutional Construction and Residential Construction;
- Understand the demand dynamics effecting the Kuwait construction industry;
- Identify the major companies operating within the Kuwait construction industry using the report’s detailed business descriptions, SWOT analysis, news and key personnel information.
More information can be found in the report “The Future of Construction in Kuwait to 2015: Economic Diversification to Improve Growth” by iCD Research.
To order the report or ask for sample pages contact email@example.com
Tel: +44 208 144 6009
Fax: +44 207 900 3970