Growth in the Education Sector and Rising Corporate Activity to Boost Stationery Market in India23 Sep 2011 • by Natalie Aster
Mumbai – India is beset with a huge population. The stationery market in India is driven by not only growth in the education sector but also industrial growth. The Government focus on education and the rise in corporations looking to tap opportunities in India will leave to strong demand for stationery products. Due to the increase in organized retailing and trends towards creating stronger visibility, Indian stationery market is poised for further growth.
Netscribes (India) Pvt. Ltd., a knowledge consulting solutions company, announces the launch of the report “Stationery Market in India 2011”.
Published: September 2011
Price: US$ 400.00
- Stationery market in India has been growing strongly post liberalization;
- Increased allocation of funds for sector x1 has been a major force behind growth of stationery sector;
- It is dynamic in nature and creates innovative products and ideas to capture consumer preference;
- There is intense competition in this sector with new players seeking entry in the market.
Market Size & Growth
Segment Share by Usage (2010)
Market Share by Segments (2010)
- Rise in organized retailing;
- New trademarks flood the sector;
- Shift towards quality products;
- Entry of foreign brands;
- Consumers opting for new pens rather than refills.
To order the report or ask for sample pages contact email@example.com
Tel: +44 208 144 6009
Fax: +44 207 900 3970