The Global Naval Vessels and Surface Combatants Market 2011–202116 Sep 2011 • by Natalie Aster
Despite the high fiscal deficits of North American countries, this region is expected to account for the largest share of the naval surface combatants market during the forecast period, with a share of 48.4%. Demand in Europe is expected to decrease marginally during the forecast period, accounting for 22.1% of the total market during this time. Asia will account for a share of 24.2% of the total naval surface combatants market during the forecast period.
The main markets, including the US and some countries in Europe and Latin America, are expected to modernize their naval fleets which were neglected during the Afghanistan and Iraq wars. Europe has borne the main brunt of the economic crisis, with countries currently facing deep fiscal deficits, and demand is, therefore, expected to decrease marginally during the forecast period. Strong economic growth, territorial disputes, domestic unrest and modernization programs will create significant demand for naval surface combatants in Asia.
The report “The Global Naval Vessels and Surface Combatants Market 2011-2021” by iCD Research offers detailed analysis of the global Naval Vessels and Surface Combatants market over the next ten years, and provides extensive market size forecasts by country and sub sector. It covers the key technological and market trends in the Naval Vessels and Surface Combatants market. It further lays out an analysis of the factors influencing the demand for Naval Vessels and Surface Combatants, and the challenges faced by industry participants.
The global naval vessels and surface combatants market is dominated by North America, with the US being the largest defense spender in the world. Asia-Pacific represents the second-largest market, with the total naval vessels and surface combatants market, offering a potentially attractive investment opportunity for western firms.
Source: ICD Research analysis / © ICD Research
Published: September, 2011
Price: US$ 4,800.00
The report provides detailed analysis of the current industry size and growth expectations from 2011 to 2021, including highlights of key growth stimulators.
- The report looks at historical performance as well as future industry projections using ICD’s in-house model. The report is a mixture of graphs, charts, tables and text in an effort to give the reader the maximum possible information in the most efficient and visually appealing manner.
- The report uncovers the business outlook, key challenges and opportunities identified by suppliers and buyers, enabling industry stakeholders to understand the sentiment prevailing in the industry.
- The report is based on primary survey research conducted by ICD Research, accessing its premium B2B panels comprised of senior marketing decision makers and leading supplier organizations.
- The report provides detailed analysis of the market for global naval vessels and surface combatants during 2011–2021, including the factors that influence why countries are investing or cutting their defence expenditure. It provides detailed expectations of growth rates and projected total expenditure.
- The report provides a comprehensive understanding of the global naval vessels and surface combatants industry, and analyzes political and strategic implications for the industry.
- The report analyzes the key defense spenders over the next ten years and examines their expected procurement activity.
- The report gives a detailed overview of key operators and projects in the global naval vessels and surface combatants industry.
More information can be found in the report “The Global Naval Vessels and Surface Combatants Market 2011-2021” by iCD Research.
To order the report or ask for sample pages contact firstname.lastname@example.org
Tel: +44 208 144 6009
Fax: +44 207 900 3970