Global Construction Markets; Germany, Bulgaria, Russia, China, Japan, the UK, India, Canada, USA, Iran, Australia, Mexico, Czech Republic etc.16 Aug 2011 • by Natalie Aster
Global Research & Data Services is going to publish several market analyses about the construction markets around the world.
We make available the following brand-new market analyses:
These market analyses give an overview of the actual situation, trends and future outlook of the construction market in different countries around the world. The market analyses provide essential market information for decision-makers including:
- Construction market value by country, 2004-2010;
- Construction market value by segment (commercial, industrial, infrastructure, institutional, residential);
- Forecasts and future outlook of the market till 2016;
- Country overview, macroeconomic indicators and indicators of doing business.
These market analyses answer to questions such as:
- What is the size of the construction market in different countries? Which countries are growing fast?
- How are the markets divided into different segments? Which segments are growing fast?
- How the markets has been developing? How does the future look like?
- What is the potential for the markets?
- How the indicators of doing business look like? For example, how easily the contracts are being enforced, or what is the inflation rate and how is it developing?
Order the market analyses now or ask for more information by contacting email@example.com
Tel: +44 208 144 6009
Fax: +44 207 900 3970