Global Ethernet Exchange Services Market 2010-201428 Jun 2011 • by Natalie Aster
The Ethernet Exchange facilitates Ethernet service providers to interconnect efficiently and expand their reach outside their service area. It thus helps to simplify and lower implementation costs, strengthen service portfolio and reach wider audience. Further, it also relieves Ethernet service providers from the difficult task of having lots of individual proprietary interconnection agreements and accompanying technical challenges. On the other hand, customers can benefit from low cost end-to-end Carrier Ethernet Services.
The report “Global Ethernet Exchange Services Market 2010-2014” by Linarch Information Solutions Pvt Ltd covers and analyses the market for Ethernet Exchange Services worldwide. It provides current market values and future prospects of the market. Further, the report also discusses various trends and drivers in the Ethernet Exchange Services market. It also provides overview of the leading players operating in the market.
- Currently, Ethernet Exchange Market is in very nascent stage. However, it is forecast to grow tremendously in the next five years.
- At present, there are four major players operating in the market. All the players are based in the United States.
- Market is witnessing high Customer participation with many of the Ethernet service providers across the regions joining one or more Ethernet exchanges.
- Expanding the market reach is one of the major drivers for customer participation in the Exchanges.
Published: April 2011
Price: US$ 1,179
Report Sample Abstract
Market in Various Geographic Regions
Exhibit 1: Revenue Estimate by Key Geographic Region
- Industry is in nascent stage and the competition is picking up with new players entering the market;
- The differentiating factors among companies are: 1) network reach, 2) number of service provider participants, 3) Pricing;
- Colocation players are leveraging their existing infrastructure and customer relationships to excel in this market.
Key Trends & drivers
Following is the list of major factors driving Ethernet Exchange Services market:
- Platform to Expand Ethernet Services Reach to Last Mile;
- Lower Operational Cost, Huge Cost Benefits;
- Reduce Time to Market;
- Scope for Additional Revenue;
- High Performance Ethernet Services Network.
Leading Players in the Market
CENX. Basic Overview:
CENX is one of the leading Carrier Ethernet Exchange company delivering carrier-neutral and collocation-neutral Carrier Ethernet Exchange interconnection services. It provides flexible physical and virtual interconnect, expert service alignment and real time service management services to global, regional and local telecom/internet service providers.
More information can be found in the report “Global Ethernet Exchange Services Market 2010-2014” by Linarch Information Solutions Pvt Ltd.
To order the report or ask for sample pages contact email@example.com
Tel: +44 208 144 6009
Fax: +44 207 900 3970