The Nigerian Defense Industry - Market Opportunities and Entry Strategies Analyses and Forecasts to 201506 Jun 2011 • by Natalie Aster
“Nigerian defense expenditure grew at a CAGR of 17.46% during the review period, and is estimated to reach US$2.1 billion in 2011. Active participation in UN peacekeeping missions and operations to stop the smuggling of stolen oil stimulated expenditure during the review period. These factors are expected to continue to drive defense expenditure throughout the forecast period, with spending anticipated to increase at a CAGR of 8.26% to reach US$2.8 billion by 2015. As a percentage of GDP (gross domestic product), the country’s defense budget stood at 0.8% in 2010, and is expected to marginally increase to 0.9% of GDP by 2015.”
The report “The Nigerian Defense Industry - Market Opportunities and Entry Strategies Analyses and Forecasts to 2015” by iCD Research offers insights into the market opportunities and entry strategies adopted by foreign OEMs (original equipment manufacturers) to gain a market share in the Nigerian defense industry. In particular, it offers in-depth analysis of the following:
- Market opportunity and attractiveness;
- Procurement dynamics;
- Industry structure;
- Market entry strategy;
- Competitive landscape and strategic insights;
- Business environment and country risk.
The Nigerian Defense Industry - Market Opportunities and Entry Strategies Analyses and Forecasts to 2015
Published: May, 2011
Price: US$ 1,250.00
Reasons to buy:
- Over 100 pages of cutting edge research including tables and figures, covering market by segment value and spend pattern from 2006-2010 and forecasts through to 2015;
- Allows you to foresee challenges and seize opportunities with the report’s detailed analysis of the current industry size and growth expectations during 2011–15, including highlights of the key growth stimulators;
- Gain an understanding of emerging opportunities in specific areas as the report benchmarks the defense industry against key global markets;
- Provides you with competitive landscape and strategic insights using the report’s overview of key defense companies active across the Nigerian defense industry;
- Offers insight on a range of drivers at country level, assessing business environment and country risk.
More information can be found in the report “The Nigerian Defense Industry - Market Opportunities and Entry Strategies Analyses and Forecasts to 2015” by iCD Research.
To order the report or ask for sample pages contact email@example.com