Global Packaging Industry Outlook Survey 2011–12: Industry Dynamics, Market Trends and Opportunities, Buyer Spend and Procurement Strategies02 Jun 2011 • by Natalie Aster
“The packaging industry is confident about rise in revenue for 2011. Overall, 59% of respondents across the packaging industry are more optimistic about revenue growth for their company over the next 12 months than the previous 12 months. Reasons behind this trend include strong growth in emerging markets such as India and China, decreased global economic uncertainty, a rise in sales innovation, and increasing production and process efficiency. Flexible packaging is expected to be one of the fastest growing sectors of packaging, driven by industry consolidation and sustainability initiatives. In addition, technological developments such as improved recycling techniques and the development of compostable packaging materials have helped to increase the profitability expectations of industry respondents.”
The report “Global Packaging Industry Outlook Survey 2011–12: Industry Dynamics, Market Trends and Opportunities, Buyer Spend and Procurement Strategies” by iCD Research is the result of an extensive survey drawn from ICD Research’s exclusive panel of leading packaging industry companies.
As most countries emerge from the effects of recession, the report provides the reader with a definitive analysis of industry outlook and explores how opportunities and demand are set to change in 2011–2012. Furthermore, the report not only grants access to the opinions and strategies of business decision makers and competitors, but also examines their actions surrounding business priorities.
The report also provides access to information categorized by region, company type and sizes, in addition to examining the following:
- Revenue growth expectations;
- Market-specific growth opportunities;
- Leading business concerns;
- Procurement expenditure trends;
- Factors for supplier selection.
Global Packaging Industry Outlook Survey 2011–12: Industry Dynamics, Market Trends and Opportunities, Buyer Spend and Procurement Strategies
Published: May, 2011
Price: US$ 2,000.00
Reasons to buy:
- Increase your knowledge of the packaging industry on a global level allowing you to make strategic business decisions;
- Drive revenues by understanding future product investment areas and growth regions;
- Formulate effective sales and marketing strategies by identifying how buyer budgets are changing and direction of spend in the future;
- Better promote your business by aligning your capabilities and business practices with your customer’s changing needs;
- Secure stronger customer relationships by understanding the leading business concerns and changing strategies of industry buyers;
- Predict how the industry will grow, consolidate and where it will stagnate;
- Uncover the business outlook, key challenges and opportunities identified by suppliers and buyers.
More information can be found in the report “Global Packaging Industry Outlook Survey 2011–12: Industry Dynamics, Market Trends and Opportunities, Buyer Spend and Procurement Strategies” by iCD Research.
To order the report or ask for sample pages contact email@example.com