- The report contains detailed information about Melbourne IT Ltd. that gives an unrivalled in-depth knowledge about internal business-environment of the company: data about the owners, senior executives, locations, subsidiaries, markets, products, and company history.
- Another part of the report is a SWOT-analysis carried out for Melbourne IT Ltd.. It involves specifying the objective of the company's business and identifies the different factors that are favorable and unfavorable to achieving that objective. SWOT-analysis helps to understand company’s strengths, weaknesses, opportunities, and possible threats against it.
- The Melbourne IT Ltd. financial analysis covers the income statement and ratio trend-charts with balance sheets and cash flows presented on an annual and quarterly basis. The report outlines the main financial ratios pertaining to profitability, margin analysis, asset turnover, credit ratios, and company’s long-term solvency. This sort of company's information will assist and strengthen your company’s decision-making processes.
- In the part that describes Melbourne IT Ltd. competitors and the industry in whole, the information about company's financial ratios is compared to those of its competitors and to the industry. The unique analysis of the market and company’s competitors along with detailed information about the internal and external factors affecting the relevant industry will help to manage your business environment. Your company’s business and sales activities will be boosted by gaining an insight into your competitors’ businesses.
- Also the report provides relevant news, an analysis of PR-activity, and stock price movements. The latter are correlated with pertinent news and press releases, and annual and quarterly forecasts are given by a variety of experts and market research firms. Such information creates your awareness about principal trends of Melbourne IT Ltd. business.
- * - The report may be supplemented by PESTEL analysis, an ideal tool that helps to uncover external factors influencing the business.
About Melbourne IT Ltd.
Melbourne IT Ltd. provides domain name registrations and related online business solutions. The company manages approximately 6 million domain names and is a domain name registrar which supplies approximately 40 different domain name types to customers.
Business & Consumer Division
Business & Consumer division is a provider of online products and services to small and medium businesses (SMBs) in Australia and New Zealand. This division provides a range of products and advice to its approximately 350,000 customers. Traffic to Business & Consumers was approximately 3.5 million visitors in 2008. This included melbourneit.com.au, webcentral.com.au, domainz.net.nz, registerfree.com and successbox.com.au.
The company launched new Search Engine Optimisation products. It partnered with a B2B e-commerce company Alibaba.com and introduced a new WebAsia bundle, providing customers with a range of online tools and advice for expanding their businesses into Asia. The division is represented by a range of brands, including Melbourne IT, WebCentral, Domainz and RegisterFree. These brands offer a suite of products within the SMB space in Australia and New Zealand.
Corporate & Government Division
Corporate & Government division is a provider of hosting solutions for corporate, government and enterprise clients. Corporate & Government works with its clients to deliver tangible business applications without the need for technology decisions, with a focus on solutions that solve business problems.
In October 2008, Corporate & Government launched the MiCloud SaaS Partner Program, in collaboration with Microsoft. This program has been introduced to support the development and growth of the Software as a Service (SaaS) industry in Australia.
The company, during the year 2008, participated in Microsofts Software + Services Incubator program, which offers independent software vendors and start-up organizations access to a range of products, services and promotional offers from member companies designed to support the growth of their business in the Asia Pacific region.
The division sold approximately 2,700 solutions and support to clients in 2008, including the Los Angeles Superior Courts, UK County Courts, Courts of British Columbia, Courts of Abu Dhabi and the Republic of Ireland. For The Record division provides approximately 22,500 digital recording solutions for judicial and government venues in approximately 45 countries. This division provides solutions that capture, index, access and manage digital audio and video recordings.
Partner Solutions Division
The companys Partner Solutions division has partnerships with approximately 3,000 resellers worldwide including companies such as Yahoo! and Microsoft. It provides its resellers with access to a domain registry and management system, as well as an array of online products and services.
The company, in May 2008, acquired VeriSign Inc's global Digital Brand Management Services (DBMS) business. The VeriSign DBMS business has been integrated with Melbourne IT's existing Corporate Brand Services division to form Melbourne IT DBS.
The company, in May 2008, and Fairfax Digital launched a joint venture called Advantate, a company focused on providing the SME market in Australia and New Zealand access to search engine marketing services. Advantate provides SMBs with a single point of access to search engine marketing services from a range of providers including Google, Yahoo Search Marketing, Ninemsn and Fairfax Digital networks.
1. MELBOURNE IT LTD. COMPANY PROFILE
1.1. Key facts
1.2. Financial Performance
1.3. Key Executives
1.4. Ownership and Major Holders
1.5. Company History
2. MELBOURNE IT LTD. BUSINESS OVERVIEW
2.1. Business Description
2.2. Major Products and Services
2.3. Markets and Sales Activities
2.4. Locations, Subsidiaries, Operating Units
3. MELBOURNE IT LTD. SWOT ANALYSIS
4. MELBOURNE IT LTD. FINANCIAL ANALYSIS
4.1. Financial Statements
4.1.1. Income Statement
4.1.2. Balance Sheet
4.1.3. Cash Flow
4.2. Financial Ratios
4.2.2. Margin Analysis
4.2.3. Asset Turnover
4.2.4. Credit Ratios
4.2.5. Long-Term Solvency
4.2.6. Growth Over Prior Year
4.2.7. Financial Ratios Charts
4.3. Stock Market Snapshot
5. MELBOURNE IT LTD. COMPETITORS AND INDUSTRY ANALYSIS
5.1. Melbourne IT Ltd. Direct Competitors
5.2. Comparison of Melbourne IT Ltd. and Direct Competitors Financial Ratios
5.3. Comparison of Melbourne IT Ltd. and Direct Competitors Stock Charts
5.4. Melbourne IT Ltd. Industry Analysis
5.4.1. Software and Technology Services Industry Snapshot
5.4.2. Melbourne IT Ltd. Industry Position Analysis
6. MELBOURNE IT LTD. NEWS & EVENTS
6.1. News & PR Activity Analysis
6.2. IR Corporate News
6.3. Marketing News
6.4. Corporate Events
7. MELBOURNE IT LTD. EXPERTS REVIEW1
7.1. Experts Opinion
7.2. Experts Estimates
8. MELBOURNE IT LTD. PESTEL ANALYSIS2
8.1. Political Factors
8.2. Economic Factors
8.3. Social Factors
8.4. Technological Factors
8.5. Environmental Factors
8.6. Legal Factors
APPENDIX 1: RATIO DEFINITIONS
LIST OF TABLES
Melbourne IT Ltd. Key Facts
Income Statement Key Figures
Balance Sheet Key Figures
Cash Flow Statement Key Figures
Financial Performance Abbreviation Guide
Melbourne IT Ltd. Key Executives
Key Executives Biographies1
Key Executives Compensations1
Melbourne IT Ltd. Major Shareholders
Melbourne IT Ltd. History
Melbourne IT Ltd. Products
Revenues by Product
Revenues by Region
Melbourne IT Ltd. Offices and Representations
Melbourne IT Ltd. SWOT Analysis
Income Statement 2009-2012 Including 4-years Trends
Income Statement Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Balance Sheet 2009-2012 Including Trends
Balance Sheet Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Cash Flow 2009-2012 Including Trends
Cash Flow Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Melbourne IT Ltd. Profitability Ratios
Margin Analysis Ratios
Asset Turnover Ratios
Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Financial Ratios Growth Over Prior Year
Melbourne IT Ltd. Capital Market Snapshot
Melbourne IT Ltd. Direct Competitors Key Facts
Direct Competitors Profitability Ratios
Direct Competitors Margin Analysis Ratios
Direct Competitors Asset Turnover Ratios
Direct Competitors Credit Ratios
Direct Competitors Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Software and Technology Services Industry Statistics
Melbourne IT Ltd. Industry Position
Company vs. Industry Income Statement Analysis
Company vs. Industry Balance Sheet Analysis
Company vs. Industry Cash Flow Analysis
Company vs. Industry Ratios Comparison
Melbourne IT Ltd. Consensus Recommendations1
Analyst Recommendation Summary1
Price Target Summary1
Experts Recommendation Trends1
Revenue Estimates Analysis1
Earnings Estimates Analysis1
Revenue Estimates Trend1
Earnings Estimates Trend1
LIST OF FIGURES
Melbourne IT Ltd. Annual Revenues in Comparison with Cost of Goods Sold and Gross Profit
Profit Margin Chart
Operating Margin Chart
Return on Equity (ROE) Chart
Return on Assets (ROA) Chart
Debt to Equity Chart
Current Ratio Chart
Melbourne IT Ltd. 1-year Stock Charts
Melbourne IT Ltd. 5-year Stock Charts
Melbourne IT Ltd. vs. Main Indexes 1-year Stock Chart
Melbourne IT Ltd. vs. Direct Competitors 1-year Stock Charts
Melbourne IT Ltd. Article Density Chart
1 – Data availability depends on company’s security policy.
2 – This section is available when purchasing a report with PESTEL analysis only.
The complete financial data is available for public traded companies.
The above Company Fundamental Report is a half-ready report.
It means that we have all necessary data in our database to prepare the report but need 2-3 days to complete it. During this time we are also updating the report with respect to the current moment. So, you can get up-to-date version for the same price.
PESTEL (also termed as STEP, PESTLE, STEEP, STEEPLE, STEEPLED, etc.) is an ideal tool to strategically analyse what influence different outside factors – political, economic, sociocultural, technological, environmental and legal – exert on a business to later chart its long term targets.
Being part of the external analysis when carrying out a strategic assessment or performing a market study, PESTEL gives an overview of diverse macro-environmental factors that any company should thoughtfully consider. By perceiving these outside environments, businesses can maximally benefit from the opportunities while minimising the threats to the organisation.
Key Factors Examined by PESTEL Analysis:
- Political – What opportunities and pressures are brought by political bodies and what is the degree of public regulations’ impact on the business?
- Economic – What economic policies, trends and structures are expected to affect the organisation, what is this influence’s degree?
- Sociological – What cultural and societal aspects will work upon the demand for the business’s products and operations;
- Technological – What impact do the technological aspects, innovations, incentives and barriers have on the organisation?
- Legal – What laws and legislations will exert influence on the style the business is carried out?
- Environmental – What environmental ecological and facets, both locally and farther afield, are likely to predetermine the business?