- The report contains detailed information about Limelight Networks, Inc. that gives an unrivalled in-depth knowledge about internal business-environment of the company: data about the owners, senior executives, locations, subsidiaries, markets, products, and company history.
- Another part of the report is a SWOT-analysis carried out for Limelight Networks, Inc.. It involves specifying the objective of the company's business and identifies the different factors that are favorable and unfavorable to achieving that objective. SWOT-analysis helps to understand company’s strengths, weaknesses, opportunities, and possible threats against it.
- The Limelight Networks, Inc. financial analysis covers the income statement and ratio trend-charts with balance sheets and cash flows presented on an annual and quarterly basis. The report outlines the main financial ratios pertaining to profitability, margin analysis, asset turnover, credit ratios, and company’s long-term solvency. This sort of company's information will assist and strengthen your company’s decision-making processes.
- In the part that describes Limelight Networks, Inc. competitors and the industry in whole, the information about company's financial ratios is compared to those of its competitors and to the industry. The unique analysis of the market and company’s competitors along with detailed information about the internal and external factors affecting the relevant industry will help to manage your business environment. Your company’s business and sales activities will be boosted by gaining an insight into your competitors’ businesses.
- Also the report provides relevant news, an analysis of PR-activity, and stock price movements. The latter are correlated with pertinent news and press releases, and annual and quarterly forecasts are given by a variety of experts and market research firms. Such information creates your awareness about principal trends of Limelight Networks, Inc. business.
About Limelight Networks, Inc.
Limelight Networks, Inc. provides content delivery network services. The company delivers content for traditional and emerging media companies, or content providers, including businesses operating in the television, music, radio, newspaper, magazine, movie, videogame, software and social media industries; online businesses operating e-commerce storefronts; and government organizations, corporations, or enterprise businesses that operate a Web site.
In 2009, the company announced the acquisition of Kiptronic, Inc. and EyeWonder, Inc. It introduced LimelightSITE and its next-generation XD Platform. XD is an upgrade to the software layer that manages the companys global content delivery infrastructure. Its services are purpose-built for the delivery of digital content to global audiences.
The companys primary services include LimelightDELIVER provides HTTP/Web distribution of digital media files such as video, music, games, software and social media; LimelightSTREAM provides on-demand and/or live streaming for major formats, including Adobe Flash, MP3 audio, QuickTime, RealNetworks RealPlayer and Windows Media; LimelightSITE speeds the delivery of the static, dynamic, and personalization elements that make up an entire Web site, by routing content over its infrastructure, and not over the often congested, public Internet; and LimelightREACH helps publishers deliver properly-formatted, device optimized content to almost any media-enabled mobile handset by auto-detecting the end-user device.
The companys services also include LimelightADS allows publishers to present dynamic pre-, mid-, or post-roll video and audio advertising into media that is delivered to mobile or connected users; LimelightPS, its professional services division, helps customers determine content distribution strategies, network architecture design, content storage infrastructure, live event execution, and practices spanning the design, deployment and management of on-line web infrastructure; and LimelightSUPPORT, provides customers with engineering resources that keep customers on-line initiatives a top priority.
The company provides an enhanced delivery option for LimelightDELIVER, called DELIVER XD, which uses its adaptive intelligence innovations to improve the consistency and performance of delivery across various devices, network types and geographies.
Advanced reporting and control
LimelightCONTROL: LimelightCONTROL is a new, management and reporting suite that enables customers to exercise control over their Limelight Networks content delivery service, including the technologies and software in the XD Platform. This new service suite replaces the former LimelightEXCHANGE portal and includes an upgraded user interface; enhanced reporting that includes data on Internet conditions, granular control over storage utilization, and more.
LimelightCONTROL helps customers analyze their online operations through a set of reports that allow customers to monitor various aspects of their streaming or content delivery, such as object-level details, bandwidth and storage utilization, most requested content, and minutes listened or watched on each stream. LimelightCONTROL also enables customers to control how the company publishes and presents their content.
LimelightCONTROL XD offers management applications and provides insight into performance of an online business. The service includes customer provisioning of services, custom control over CDN storage options, and the Internet Health Monitor (LINK), which provides customers with insight into sources of end user experience issues, collected in by millions of globally distributed user agents that are part of the XD Platform.
LimelightHD is an extension to the companys LimelightSTREAM and LimelightDELIVER services that enables customers to delivery high-definition content to end users. The service also tracks the delivery of HD content separately from standard-definition content.
The company offers a scalable security option that helps to protects customers content from unauthorized access. With MediaVault, customers can associate a protect
1. LIMELIGHT NETWORKS, INC. COMPANY PROFILE
1.1. Key facts
1.2. Financial Performance
1.3. Key Executives
1.4. Ownership and Major Holders
1.5. Company History
2. LIMELIGHT NETWORKS, INC. BUSINESS OVERVIEW
2.1. Business Description
2.2. Major Products and Services
2.3. Markets and Sales Activities
2.4. Locations, Subsidiaries, Operating Units
3. LIMELIGHT NETWORKS, INC. SWOT ANALYSIS
4. LIMELIGHT NETWORKS, INC. FINANCIAL ANALYSIS
4.1. Financial Statements
4.1.1. Income Statement
4.1.2. Balance Sheet
4.1.3. Cash Flow
4.2. Financial Ratios
4.2.2. Margin Analysis
4.2.3. Asset Turnover
4.2.4. Credit Ratios
4.2.5. Long-Term Solvency
4.2.6. Growth Over Prior Year
4.2.7. Financial Ratios Charts
4.3. Stock Market Snapshot
5. LIMELIGHT NETWORKS, INC. COMPETITORS AND INDUSTRY ANALYSIS
5.1. Limelight Networks, Inc. Direct Competitors
5.2. Comparison of Limelight Networks, Inc. and Direct Competitors Financial Ratios
5.3. Comparison of Limelight Networks, Inc. and Direct Competitors Stock Charts
5.4. Limelight Networks, Inc. Industry Analysis
5.4.1. Software and Technology Services Industry Snapshot
5.4.2. Limelight Networks, Inc. Industry Position Analysis
6. LIMELIGHT NETWORKS, INC. NEWS & EVENTS
6.1. News & PR Activity Analysis
6.2. IR Corporate News
6.3. Marketing News
6.4. Corporate Events
7. LIMELIGHT NETWORKS, INC. EXPERTS REVIEW*
7.1. Experts Opinion
7.2. Experts Estimates
APPENDIX 1: RATIO DEFINITIONS
LIST OF TABLES
Limelight Networks, Inc. Key Facts
Income Statement Key Figures
Balance Sheet Key Figures
Cash Flow Statement Key Figures
Financial Performance Abbreviation Guide
Limelight Networks, Inc. Key Executives
Key Executives Biographies*
Key Executives Compensations*
Limelight Networks, Inc. Major Shareholders
Limelight Networks, Inc. History
Limelight Networks, Inc. Products
Revenues by Product
Revenues by Region
Limelight Networks, Inc. Offices and Representations
Limelight Networks, Inc. SWOT Analysis
Income Statement 2009-2012 Including 4-years Trends
Income Statement Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Balance Sheet 2009-2012 Including Trends
Balance Sheet Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Cash Flow 2009-2012 Including Trends
Cash Flow Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Limelight Networks, Inc. Profitability Ratios
Margin Analysis Ratios
Asset Turnover Ratios
Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Financial Ratios Growth Over Prior Year
Limelight Networks, Inc. Capital Market Snapshot
Limelight Networks, Inc. Direct Competitors Key Facts
Direct Competitors Profitability Ratios
Direct Competitors Margin Analysis Ratios
Direct Competitors Asset Turnover Ratios
Direct Competitors Credit Ratios
Direct Competitors Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Software and Technology Services Industry Statistics
Limelight Networks, Inc. Industry Position
Company vs. Industry Income Statement Analysis
Company vs. Industry Balance Sheet Analysis
Company vs. Industry Cash Flow Analysis
Company vs. Industry Ratios Comparison
Limelight Networks, Inc. Consensus Recommendations*
Analyst Recommendation Summary*
Price Target Summary*
Experts Recommendation Trends*
Revenue Estimates Analysis*
Earnings Estimates Analysis*
Revenue Estimates Trend*
Earnings Estimates Trend*
LIST OF FIGURES
Limelight Networks, Inc. Annual Revenues in Comparison with Cost of Goods Sold and Gross Profit
Profit Margin Chart
Operating Margin Chart
Return on Equity (ROE) Chart
Return on Assets (ROA) Chart
Debt to Equity Chart
Current Ratio Chart
Limelight Networks, Inc. 1-year Stock Charts
Limelight Networks, Inc. 5-year Stock Charts
Limelight Networks, Inc. vs. Main Indexes 1-year Stock Chart
Limelight Networks, Inc. vs. Direct Competitors 1-year Stock Charts
Limelight Networks, Inc. Article Density Chart
* – Data availability depends on company’s security policy.
The complete financial data is available for public traded companies.
The above Company Fundamental Report is a half-ready report.
It means that we have all necessary data in our database to prepare the report but need 2-3 days to complete it. During this time we are also updating the report with respect to the current moment. So, you can get up-to-date version for the same price.