- The report contains detailed information about IRESS Market Technology Limited that gives an unrivalled in-depth knowledge about internal business-environment of the company: data about the owners, senior executives, locations, subsidiaries, markets, products, and company history.
- Another part of the report is a SWOT-analysis carried out for IRESS Market Technology Limited. It involves specifying the objective of the company's business and identifies the different factors that are favorable and unfavorable to achieving that objective. SWOT-analysis helps to understand company’s strengths, weaknesses, opportunities, and possible threats against it.
- The IRESS Market Technology Limited financial analysis covers the income statement and ratio trend-charts with balance sheets and cash flows presented on an annual and quarterly basis. The report outlines the main financial ratios pertaining to profitability, margin analysis, asset turnover, credit ratios, and company’s long-term solvency. This sort of company's information will assist and strengthen your company’s decision-making processes.
- In the part that describes IRESS Market Technology Limited competitors and the industry in whole, the information about company's financial ratios is compared to those of its competitors and to the industry. The unique analysis of the market and company’s competitors along with detailed information about the internal and external factors affecting the relevant industry will help to manage your business environment. Your company’s business and sales activities will be boosted by gaining an insight into your competitors’ businesses.
- Also the report provides relevant news, an analysis of PR-activity, and stock price movements. The latter are correlated with pertinent news and press releases, and annual and quarterly forecasts are given by a variety of experts and market research firms. Such information creates your awareness about principal trends of IRESS Market Technology Limited business.
About IRESS Market Technology Limited
IRESS Market Technology Limited provides information, trading, compliance, order management, and portfolio and financial planning systems and related tools in Australia, New Zealand, Canada, and South Africa. Its information and data management products include IRESS, which delivers market data to equity market participants; webIRESS, a browser-based equity information and trading system that provides market data on equities and derivatives to private investors, financial planners, and small equity trading firms; netIRESS, a market data solution delivered via the Internet; htmlIRESS, an equity information and trading system; mobileIRESS, which delivers core market information to a Blackberry handset; and IRESS Web Services for incorporating market data and functionality into third party Web sites and applications. The companys order management products comprise IRESS Order System (IOS), an order management system for connecting retail and institutional traders to multiple brokers; IRESS Order System Plus that routes orders to multiple markets and destinations; Operator Trading System to assist operators in entering, modifying, and deleting orders; and IRESS FIX Interface and IRESS FIX Plus Interface, which connect the IOS with global order routing systems and clients' internal order systems. Its portfolio management products consist of IRESS Portfolio System, a retail portfolio management tool; IRESS Funds Trading System, a front and middle office system for equity fund managers; IRESS Equity Trading System, a portfolio system for broker principal traders; and IRESS Risk Management System, a market making and risk management system. The company also offers Wealth Management-Xplan, a Web-based standardized system for managing client data, investment projections, portfolios, risk, and reporting; Wealth Management-VisiPlan, a desktop based financial planning solution; and insurance solutions. IRESS Market Technology Limited is based in Melbourne, Australia.
1. IRESS MARKET TECHNOLOGY LIMITED COMPANY PROFILE
1.1. Key facts
1.2. Financial Performance
1.3. Key Executives
1.4. Ownership and Major Holders
1.5. Company History
2. IRESS MARKET TECHNOLOGY LIMITED BUSINESS OVERVIEW
2.1. Business Description
2.2. Major Products and Services
2.3. Markets and Sales Activities
2.4. Locations, Subsidiaries, Operating Units
3. IRESS MARKET TECHNOLOGY LIMITED SWOT ANALYSIS
4. IRESS MARKET TECHNOLOGY LIMITED FINANCIAL ANALYSIS
4.1. Financial Statements
4.1.1. Income Statement
4.1.2. Balance Sheet
4.1.3. Cash Flow
4.2. Financial Ratios
4.2.2. Margin Analysis
4.2.3. Asset Turnover
4.2.4. Credit Ratios
4.2.5. Long-Term Solvency
4.2.6. Growth Over Prior Year
4.2.7. Financial Ratios Charts
4.3. Stock Market Snapshot
5. IRESS MARKET TECHNOLOGY LIMITED COMPETITORS AND INDUSTRY ANALYSIS
5.1. IRESS Market Technology Limited Direct Competitors
5.2. Comparison of IRESS Market Technology Limited and Direct Competitors Financial Ratios
5.3. Comparison of IRESS Market Technology Limited and Direct Competitors Stock Charts
5.4. IRESS Market Technology Limited Industry Analysis
5.4.1. Software and Technology Services Industry Snapshot
5.4.2. IRESS Market Technology Limited Industry Position Analysis
6. IRESS MARKET TECHNOLOGY LIMITED NEWS & EVENTS
6.1. News & PR Activity Analysis
6.2. IR Corporate News
6.3. Marketing News
6.4. Corporate Events
7. IRESS MARKET TECHNOLOGY LIMITED EXPERTS REVIEW1
7.1. Experts Opinion
7.2. Experts Estimates
8. IRESS MARKET TECHNOLOGY LIMITED ENHANCED SWOT ANALYSIS2
9. IRESS MARKET TECHNOLOGY LIMITED PESTEL ANALYSIS2
9.1. Political Factors
9.2. Economic Factors
9.3. Social Factors
9.4. Technological Factors
9.5. Environmental Factors
9.6. Legal Factors
10. IRESS MARKET TECHNOLOGY LIMITED PORTER FIVE FORCES ANALYSIS2
11. IRESS MARKET TECHNOLOGY LIMITED VRIO ANALYSIS2
APPENDIX 1: RATIO DEFINITIONS
LIST OF TABLES
IRESS Market Technology Limited Key Facts
Income Statement Key Figures
Balance Sheet Key Figures
Cash Flow Statement Key Figures
Financial Performance Abbreviation Guide
IRESS Market Technology Limited Key Executives
Key Executives Biographies1
Key Executives Compensations1
IRESS Market Technology Limited Major Shareholders
IRESS Market Technology Limited History
IRESS Market Technology Limited Products
Revenues by Product
Revenues by Region
IRESS Market Technology Limited Offices and Representations
IRESS Market Technology Limited SWOT Analysis
Income Statement 2009-2012 Including 4-years Trends
Income Statement Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Balance Sheet 2009-2012 Including Trends
Balance Sheet Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Cash Flow 2009-2012 Including Trends
Cash Flow Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
IRESS Market Technology Limited Profitability Ratios
Margin Analysis Ratios
Asset Turnover Ratios
Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Financial Ratios Growth Over Prior Year
IRESS Market Technology Limited Capital Market Snapshot
IRESS Market Technology Limited Direct Competitors Key Facts
Direct Competitors Profitability Ratios
Direct Competitors Margin Analysis Ratios
Direct Competitors Asset Turnover Ratios
Direct Competitors Credit Ratios
Direct Competitors Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Software and Technology Services Industry Statistics
IRESS Market Technology Limited Industry Position
Company vs. Industry Income Statement Analysis
Company vs. Industry Balance Sheet Analysis
Company vs. Industry Cash Flow Analysis
Company vs. Industry Ratios Comparison
IRESS Market Technology Limited Consensus Recommendations1
Analyst Recommendation Summary1
Price Target Summary1
Experts Recommendation Trends1
Revenue Estimates Analysis1
Earnings Estimates Analysis1
Revenue Estimates Trend1
Earnings Estimates Trend1
Enhanced SWOT Analysis2 Porter Five Forces Analysis2
LIST OF FIGURES
IRESS Market Technology Limited Annual Revenues in Comparison with Cost of Goods Sold and Gross Profit
Profit Margin Chart
Operating Margin Chart
Return on Equity (ROE) Chart
Return on Assets (ROA) Chart
Debt to Equity Chart
Current Ratio Chart
IRESS Market Technology Limited 1-year Stock Charts
IRESS Market Technology Limited 5-year Stock Charts
IRESS Market Technology Limited vs. Main Indexes 1-year Stock Chart
IRESS Market Technology Limited vs. Direct Competitors 1-year Stock Charts
IRESS Market Technology Limited Article Density Chart
1 – Data availability depends on company’s security policy.
2 – These sections are available only when you purchase a report with appropriate additional types of analyses.
The complete financial data is available for public traded companies.
The above Company Fundamental Report is a half-ready report.
It means that we have all necessary data in our database to prepare the report but need 2-3 days to complete it. During this time we are also updating the report with respect to the current moment. So, you can get up-to-date version for the same price. Please note that preparation of additional types of analyses requires extra time.
Enhanced SWOT Analysis
Enhanced SWOT is a 3×3 grid that arranges strengths, weaknesses, opportunities and threats into one scheme:
- How to use the strengths to take advantage of the opportunities?
- How to use the strengths to reduce likelihood and impact of the threats?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that obstruct taking advantage of the opportunities?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that can make the threats a reality?
Upon answering these questions a company can develop a Project Plan to improve its business performance.
PESTEL (also termed as STEP, PESTLE, STEEP, STEEPLE, STEEPLED, etc.) is an ideal tool to strategically analyze what influence different outside factors – political, economic, sociocultural, technological, environmental and legal – exert on a business to later chart its long term targets.
Being part of the external analysis when carrying out a strategic assessment or performing a market study, PESTEL gives an overview of diverse macro-environmental factors that any company should thoughtfully consider. By perceiving these outside environments, businesses can maximally benefit from the opportunities while minimizing the threats to the organization.
Key Factors Examined by PESTEL Analysis:
- Political – What opportunities and pressures are brought by political bodies and what is the degree of public regulations’ impact on the business?
- Economic – What economic policies, trends and structures are expected to affect the organization, what is this influence’s degree?
- Sociological – What cultural and societal aspects will work upon the demand for the business’s products and operations;
- Technological – What impact do the technological aspects, innovations, incentives and barriers have on the organization?
- Environmental – What environmental and ecological facets, both locally and farther afield, are likely to predetermine the business?
- Legal – What laws and legislations will exert influence on the style the business is carried out?
Porter Five Forces Analysis
The extended Porter’s five forces analysis studies the industry of operation and helps the company find new sources of competitive advantage. The analysis surveys an industry through five major questions followed by sixth question added to the original concept:
- What composes a threat of substitute products and services?
- Is there a threat of new competitors entering the market?
- What is the intensity of competitive rivalry?
- How big is the bargaining power of buyers?
- How significant is the bargaining power of suppliers?
- Is there any complementary products, government decisions or public perception that can impact business?
VRIO stands for Value, Rarity, Imitability, Organization. This analysis helps to evaluate all company’s resources and capabilities and bring them together into one aggregate table that includes:
- Tangible resources
- Intangible resources
- Innovation and Creativity
- Organizational capabilities
The result of the analysis gives a clear picture of company’s competitive and economic implications, answering the questions if the resources mentioned above are:
- Costly to Imitate?
- Organized Properly?