- The report contains detailed information about IFS International Holdings Inc. that gives an unrivalled in-depth knowledge about internal business-environment of the company: data about the owners, senior executives, locations, subsidiaries, markets, products, and company history.
- Another part of the report is a SWOT-analysis carried out for IFS International Holdings Inc.. It involves specifying the objective of the company's business and identifies the different factors that are favorable and unfavorable to achieving that objective. SWOT-analysis helps to understand company’s strengths, weaknesses, opportunities, and possible threats against it.
- The IFS International Holdings Inc. financial analysis covers the income statement and ratio trend-charts with balance sheets and cash flows presented on an annual and quarterly basis. The report outlines the main financial ratios pertaining to profitability, margin analysis, asset turnover, credit ratios, and company’s long-term solvency. This sort of company's information will assist and strengthen your company’s decision-making processes.
- In the part that describes IFS International Holdings Inc. competitors and the industry in whole, the information about company's financial ratios is compared to those of its competitors and to the industry. The unique analysis of the market and company’s competitors along with detailed information about the internal and external factors affecting the relevant industry will help to manage your business environment. Your company’s business and sales activities will be boosted by gaining an insight into your competitors’ businesses.
- Also the report provides relevant news, an analysis of PR-activity, and stock price movements. The latter are correlated with pertinent news and press releases, and annual and quarterly forecasts are given by a variety of experts and market research firms. Such information creates your awareness about principal trends of IFS International Holdings Inc. business.
About IFS International Holdings Inc.
IFS International Holdings Inc (the company), a Delaware corporation, was incorporated in Delaware in 1986. The company is engaged in the business of developing, marketing and supporting software products for electronic funds transfer, retail, e-commerce and retail banking markets. The Company's two wholly owned subsidiaries, IFS International Inc., referred to as "IFS" or the "IFS Subsidiary" and Network Controls International, Inc (NCI or the NCI Subsidiary).
The company is a software company, which develops, markets and supports proprietary infra structure software solutions in the area of electronic funds transfer (EFT) payment card systems and retail branch banking. The companys products facilitate electronic funds transfer Internet Banking and customer relationship management solutions, and enable these systems to adapt to or migrate to smart card and wireless payment services.
All of IFS' products are designed as open architecture or the ability to operate its software on a wide variety of computers including IBM, Sun, Compaq and ICL. IFS products are designed primarily to be utilized with newer financial systems software that are replacing the old legacy systems. NCI's products are designed to provide the old legacy systems with the ability to perform new functions or utilize additional hardware and systems. This process is called migration.
An EFT system of a bank or other financial institution permits the processing of transactions involving magnetic stripe or chip (smart card) credit cards and debit cards (e.g., ATM cards). EFT systems typically consist of one or more of the facilities in various configurations: automatic teller machines or point of sale terminals, a host computer of the financial institution and regional, national and international networks, such as MasterCard/CIRRUS, NYCE, American Express, JCB, EUROPAY or Visa/PLUS.
The IFS Subsidiary's main product is TPII and its family of open architecture software. TPII software products are EFT systems managers. These products primarily manage the acquiring terminals, route and authorize the processing of transactions through an EFT system, thereby enabling the system to interface or communicate with other systems and networks, as well as to provide other functions.
The Products Support operations for magnetic stripe and Chip payment and non-payment cards, Stored Value Card reloads, and utilize a rational data base management systems, or Oracle technology to meet customers' business requirements. TPII software is also capable of managing EFT Systems that involve the "loading" of value on smart cards. A smart card is a plastic card with an electronic chip that acts as a small computer, which can enable the holder to "load" a fixed amount of purchasing power or cash equivalent on the card as authorized.
TPII software is offered in separate modules which perform different functions, including interfacing with ATMs (Automated Teller Machines), POS terminals, a financial institution's host computer and financial networks, updating credit and debit card information, providing stand-in authorization for transactions when the financial institution's host computer is not operating, computing fees for processed transactions, generating reports, and processing smart card transactions.
The TPII software products are typically installed at the financial institution's main processing facility but can be installed at a branch or data processing center. TPII software products permit 7-day, 24-hour remote banking by storing customer balance files and communicating with the customers' in-house computer(s) or data center(s) on a continuous (real time) or batch (delayed) basis with no changes required to existing host application software. Additionally TPII has been designed to be totally extendible with regard to the devices it can support. This has been accomplished by insulating the CORE business logic from the device specific protocol.
TPII software products generally can be configured to act as a front-end to a financial institution's host computer, perform as a switch connected to multiple financial institutions' host compu
1. IFS INTERNATIONAL HOLDINGS INC. COMPANY PROFILE
1.1. Key facts
1.2. Financial Performance
1.3. Key Executives
1.4. Ownership and Major Holders
1.5. Company History
2. IFS INTERNATIONAL HOLDINGS INC. BUSINESS OVERVIEW
2.1. Business Description
2.2. Major Products and Services
2.3. Markets and Sales Activities
2.4. Locations, Subsidiaries, Operating Units
3. IFS INTERNATIONAL HOLDINGS INC. SWOT ANALYSIS
4. IFS INTERNATIONAL HOLDINGS INC. FINANCIAL ANALYSIS
4.1. Financial Statements
4.1.1. Income Statement
4.1.2. Balance Sheet
4.1.3. Cash Flow
4.2. Financial Ratios
4.2.2. Margin Analysis
4.2.3. Asset Turnover
4.2.4. Credit Ratios
4.2.5. Long-Term Solvency
4.2.6. Growth Over Prior Year
4.2.7. Financial Ratios Charts
4.3. Stock Market Snapshot
5. IFS INTERNATIONAL HOLDINGS INC. COMPETITORS AND INDUSTRY ANALYSIS
5.1. IFS International Holdings Inc. Direct Competitors
5.2. Comparison of IFS International Holdings Inc. and Direct Competitors Financial Ratios
5.3. Comparison of IFS International Holdings Inc. and Direct Competitors Stock Charts
5.4. IFS International Holdings Inc. Industry Analysis
5.4.1. Software and Technology Services Industry Snapshot
5.4.2. IFS International Holdings Inc. Industry Position Analysis
6. IFS INTERNATIONAL HOLDINGS INC. NEWS & EVENTS
6.1. News & PR Activity Analysis
6.2. IR Corporate News
6.3. Marketing News
6.4. Corporate Events
7. IFS INTERNATIONAL HOLDINGS INC. EXPERTS REVIEW*
7.1. Experts Opinion
7.2. Experts Estimates
APPENDIX 1: RATIO DEFINITIONS
LIST OF TABLES
IFS International Holdings Inc. Key Facts
Income Statement Key Figures
Balance Sheet Key Figures
Cash Flow Statement Key Figures
Financial Performance Abbreviation Guide
IFS International Holdings Inc. Key Executives
Key Executives Biographies*
Key Executives Compensations*
IFS International Holdings Inc. Major Shareholders
IFS International Holdings Inc. History
IFS International Holdings Inc. Products
Revenues by Product
Revenues by Region
IFS International Holdings Inc. Offices and Representations
IFS International Holdings Inc. SWOT Analysis
Income Statement 2009-2012 Including 4-years Trends
Income Statement Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Balance Sheet 2009-2012 Including Trends
Balance Sheet Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Cash Flow 2009-2012 Including Trends
Cash Flow Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
IFS International Holdings Inc. Profitability Ratios
Margin Analysis Ratios
Asset Turnover Ratios
Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Financial Ratios Growth Over Prior Year
IFS International Holdings Inc. Capital Market Snapshot
IFS International Holdings Inc. Direct Competitors Key Facts
Direct Competitors Profitability Ratios
Direct Competitors Margin Analysis Ratios
Direct Competitors Asset Turnover Ratios
Direct Competitors Credit Ratios
Direct Competitors Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Software and Technology Services Industry Statistics
IFS International Holdings Inc. Industry Position
Company vs. Industry Income Statement Analysis
Company vs. Industry Balance Sheet Analysis
Company vs. Industry Cash Flow Analysis
Company vs. Industry Ratios Comparison
IFS International Holdings Inc. Consensus Recommendations*
Analyst Recommendation Summary*
Price Target Summary*
Experts Recommendation Trends*
Revenue Estimates Analysis*
Earnings Estimates Analysis*
Revenue Estimates Trend*
Earnings Estimates Trend*
LIST OF FIGURES
IFS International Holdings Inc. Annual Revenues in Comparison with Cost of Goods Sold and Gross Profit
Profit Margin Chart
Operating Margin Chart
Return on Equity (ROE) Chart
Return on Assets (ROA) Chart
Debt to Equity Chart
Current Ratio Chart
IFS International Holdings Inc. 1-year Stock Charts
IFS International Holdings Inc. 5-year Stock Charts
IFS International Holdings Inc. vs. Main Indexes 1-year Stock Chart
IFS International Holdings Inc. vs. Direct Competitors 1-year Stock Charts
IFS International Holdings Inc. Article Density Chart
* – Data availability depends on company’s security policy.
The complete financial data is available for public traded companies.
The above Company Fundamental Report is a half-ready report.
It means that we have all necessary data in our database to prepare the report but need 2-3 days to complete it. During this time we are also updating the report with respect to the current moment. So, you can get up-to-date version for the same price.