- The report contains detailed information about Digital River Inc. that gives an unrivalled in-depth knowledge about internal business-environment of the company: data about the owners, senior executives, locations, subsidiaries, markets, products, and company history.
- Another part of the report is a SWOT-analysis carried out for Digital River Inc.. It involves specifying the objective of the company's business and identifies the different factors that are favorable and unfavorable to achieving that objective. SWOT-analysis helps to understand company’s strengths, weaknesses, opportunities, and possible threats against it.
- The Digital River Inc. financial analysis covers the income statement and ratio trend-charts with balance sheets and cash flows presented on an annual and quarterly basis. The report outlines the main financial ratios pertaining to profitability, margin analysis, asset turnover, credit ratios, and company’s long-term solvency. This sort of company's information will assist and strengthen your company’s decision-making processes.
- In the part that describes Digital River Inc. competitors and the industry in whole, the information about company's financial ratios is compared to those of its competitors and to the industry. The unique analysis of the market and company’s competitors along with detailed information about the internal and external factors affecting the relevant industry will help to manage your business environment. Your company’s business and sales activities will be boosted by gaining an insight into your competitors’ businesses.
- Also the report provides relevant news, an analysis of PR-activity, and stock price movements. The latter are correlated with pertinent news and press releases, and annual and quarterly forecasts are given by a variety of experts and market research firms. Such information creates your awareness about principal trends of Digital River Inc. business.
About Digital River Inc.
Digital River, Inc. provides outsourced e-commerce and marketing solutions to various companies in software, consumer electronics, computer games, video games, and other markets. The company's services assist in establishing an online sales channel capability and to manage online sales.
The company provides a range of services to its clients, including design, development, and hosting of online stores, merchandising, order management, fraud prevention screening, localized online payment methods, export controls and management, denied parties screening, tax compliance and management, digital product delivery via download, physical product fulfillment, CD production, multi-lingual customer service, subscription management, online marketing services, including email marketing, paid search program management, Web site optimization, Web analytics, and reporting.
Store Design, Development, and Hosting: The company offers its clients Web site design services utilizing its experience and expertise to create online stores. Its e-commerce solutions can be deployed in various ways from shopping carts through completely merchandised online stores. The online stores the company operates for its clients often match their branding and Web site design to provide an experience for shoppers. The company manages the order process through payment processing, fraud screening and fulfillment (either digital or physical) and notifies the buyer via e-mail once the transaction is completed. It operates multiple data centers globally, which feature high-speed connections to the Internet, server capacity to handle unpredictable spikes in traffic and transactions, security and monitoring, back-up electric generators, and power supplies.
Store Merchandising: The companys technology platforms support a range of merchandising activities. This enables its clients to execute promotions, up-sell, and cross-sell activities and to feature specific products and services during any phase of the shopping process. From the home page of its clients online stores through the checkout and thank you pages, its solution allows clients to deliver targeted offers designed to increase order close ratios and average order sizes.
Order Management and Fraud Screening: The company manages various phases of a shoppers order on its clients e-commerce stores. It processes payment transactions for orders placed through its technology platform and support various payment types, including credit cards, wire transfers, purchase orders, money orders, direct debit cards, and other payment methods both in the United States and worldwide. The company also provides denied-parties screening and export controls, which are designed to ensure that persons and/or organizations appearing on government denied-parties lists are blocked from making purchases through its system.
Digital and Physical Fulfillment Services: The company provides both digital and physical fulfillment services to its clients. It offers its clients an array of electronic delivery capabilities that enable delivery of digital products directly to customers computers via the Internet. In addition to electronic fulfillment via download, the company offers physical distribution services to its clients as well. The company has contracted with third-party fulfillment agents that maintain inventories of physical products for shipment to buyers. These products are held by the fulfillment agent on consignment from its clients. The company provides notification of product shipment to the buyer, as well as shipment tracking, order status, and inventory information. The company also provides a service called Physical on Demand (POD), which utilizes robotic systems to create a client-branded product CD and packaging materials after a POD order has been placed. It provides extended download services for digital products for an additional fee, which enables buyers to download the products they have purchased approximately once in the event of a computer failure or other unexpected problem. In connection with the sales of consumer electronic goods, the company offers management services relating to
1. DIGITAL RIVER INC. COMPANY PROFILE
1.1. Key facts
1.2. Financial Performance
1.3. Key Executives
1.4. Ownership and Major Holders
1.5. Company History
2. DIGITAL RIVER INC. BUSINESS OVERVIEW
2.1. Business Description
2.2. Major Products and Services
2.3. Markets and Sales Activities
2.4. Locations, Subsidiaries, Operating Units
3. DIGITAL RIVER INC. SWOT ANALYSIS
4. DIGITAL RIVER INC. FINANCIAL ANALYSIS
4.1. Financial Statements
4.1.1. Income Statement
4.1.2. Balance Sheet
4.1.3. Cash Flow
4.2. Financial Ratios
4.2.2. Margin Analysis
4.2.3. Asset Turnover
4.2.4. Credit Ratios
4.2.5. Long-Term Solvency
4.2.6. Growth Over Prior Year
4.2.7. Financial Ratios Charts
4.3. Stock Market Snapshot
5. DIGITAL RIVER INC. COMPETITORS AND INDUSTRY ANALYSIS
5.1. Digital River Inc. Direct Competitors
5.2. Comparison of Digital River Inc. and Direct Competitors Financial Ratios
5.3. Comparison of Digital River Inc. and Direct Competitors Stock Charts
5.4. Digital River Inc. Industry Analysis
5.4.1. Software and Technology Services Industry Snapshot
5.4.2. Digital River Inc. Industry Position Analysis
6. DIGITAL RIVER INC. NEWS & EVENTS
6.1. News & PR Activity Analysis
6.2. IR Corporate News
6.3. Marketing News
6.4. Corporate Events
7. DIGITAL RIVER INC. EXPERTS REVIEW*
7.1. Experts Opinion
7.2. Experts Estimates
APPENDIX 1: RATIO DEFINITIONS
LIST OF TABLES
Digital River Inc. Key Facts
Income Statement Key Figures
Balance Sheet Key Figures
Cash Flow Statement Key Figures
Financial Performance Abbreviation Guide
Digital River Inc. Key Executives
Key Executives Biographies*
Key Executives Compensations*
Digital River Inc. Major Shareholders
Digital River Inc. History
Digital River Inc. Products
Revenues by Product
Revenues by Region
Digital River Inc. Offices and Representations
Digital River Inc. SWOT Analysis
Income Statement 2009-2012 Including 4-years Trends
Income Statement Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Balance Sheet 2009-2012 Including Trends
Balance Sheet Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Cash Flow 2009-2012 Including Trends
Cash Flow Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Digital River Inc. Profitability Ratios
Margin Analysis Ratios
Asset Turnover Ratios
Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Financial Ratios Growth Over Prior Year
Digital River Inc. Capital Market Snapshot
Digital River Inc. Direct Competitors Key Facts
Direct Competitors Profitability Ratios
Direct Competitors Margin Analysis Ratios
Direct Competitors Asset Turnover Ratios
Direct Competitors Credit Ratios
Direct Competitors Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Software and Technology Services Industry Statistics
Digital River Inc. Industry Position
Company vs. Industry Income Statement Analysis
Company vs. Industry Balance Sheet Analysis
Company vs. Industry Cash Flow Analysis
Company vs. Industry Ratios Comparison
Digital River Inc. Consensus Recommendations*
Analyst Recommendation Summary*
Price Target Summary*
Experts Recommendation Trends*
Revenue Estimates Analysis*
Earnings Estimates Analysis*
Revenue Estimates Trend*
Earnings Estimates Trend*
LIST OF FIGURES
Digital River Inc. Annual Revenues in Comparison with Cost of Goods Sold and Gross Profit
Profit Margin Chart
Operating Margin Chart
Return on Equity (ROE) Chart
Return on Assets (ROA) Chart
Debt to Equity Chart
Current Ratio Chart
Digital River Inc. 1-year Stock Charts
Digital River Inc. 5-year Stock Charts
Digital River Inc. vs. Main Indexes 1-year Stock Chart
Digital River Inc. vs. Direct Competitors 1-year Stock Charts
Digital River Inc. Article Density Chart
* – Data availability depends on company’s security policy.
The complete financial data is available for public traded companies.
The above Company Fundamental Report is a half-ready report.
It means that we have all necessary data in our database to prepare the report but need 2-3 days to complete it. During this time we are also updating the report with respect to the current moment. So, you can get up-to-date version for the same price.