- The report contains detailed information about DataLogic International Inc. that gives an unrivalled in-depth knowledge about internal business-environment of the company: data about the owners, senior executives, locations, subsidiaries, markets, products, and company history.
- Another part of the report is a SWOT-analysis carried out for DataLogic International Inc.. It involves specifying the objective of the company's business and identifies the different factors that are favorable and unfavorable to achieving that objective. SWOT-analysis helps to understand company’s strengths, weaknesses, opportunities, and possible threats against it.
- The DataLogic International Inc. financial analysis covers the income statement and ratio trend-charts with balance sheets and cash flows presented on an annual and quarterly basis. The report outlines the main financial ratios pertaining to profitability, margin analysis, asset turnover, credit ratios, and company’s long-term solvency. This sort of company's information will assist and strengthen your company’s decision-making processes.
- In the part that describes DataLogic International Inc. competitors and the industry in whole, the information about company's financial ratios is compared to those of its competitors and to the industry. The unique analysis of the market and company’s competitors along with detailed information about the internal and external factors affecting the relevant industry will help to manage your business environment. Your company’s business and sales activities will be boosted by gaining an insight into your competitors’ businesses.
- Also the report provides relevant news, an analysis of PR-activity, and stock price movements. The latter are correlated with pertinent news and press releases, and annual and quarterly forecasts are given by a variety of experts and market research firms. Such information creates your awareness about principal trends of DataLogic International Inc. business.
About DataLogic International Inc.
DataLogic International, Inc. operates as a communications and information technology (IT) solutions company. The company develops solutions addressing markets with growth characteristics, such as Global Positioning System (GPS) -based mobile asset tracking and strategic IT outsourcing.
The company operates and manages two strategic business segments: Communications and Consulting.
The company Communications segment addresses the mobile asset tracking, secured mobile communications and Voice over Internet Protocol (VoIP) markets.
Mobile Asset Tracking: The companys mobile asset tracking products and services consist of Panther Trak asset tracking device and BounceGPS vehicle and asset management solution.
The companys Panther Trak asset tracking device utilizes digital cellular networks and the GPS to enable a range of customer-defined options in keeping track of valuable vehicular assets. The device sends and receives a variety of information from time to time and on demand. Such data includes location, velocity, and time. These data are transmitted to data center using wireless networks and the Internet. If a wireless connection to a device is not available, then the device would store the captured data and seek to transmit the data when a wireless connection is available.
The companys BounceGPS vehicle and asset management solution combines Panther Trak, wireless communications, GPS technology, hosted software applications and Internet technologies to deliver an end-to-end customer solution for mobile asset tracking.
BounceGPS allows control of the Panther Trak device from a user's PC including customized functions, such as notification when the vehicle or asset is moved, disabling the vehicle, notification of cargo door openings, in-vehicle temperature readings, and even remotely unlocking the vehicle doors. In an emergency situation, a covert microphone can also be activated to listen to what is happening in the vehicle.
The BounceGPS solution includes Automated Vehicle Location (AVL) software that interacts with mapping technology, as well as administration modules for management of mobile assets all within a simple user interface design.
Secured Mobile Communications: The company offers an encryption and two-factor authentication product, EncrypTAC. EncrypTAC allows law enforcement agents using mobile communications to access FBI databases.
VoIP: The company provides VoIP telephony products and services through IPN. IPN offers phone sets, communication servers, software and hardware licenses and residual global long distance airtime sales.
Consulting Services segment
The companys Consulting segment provides IT consulting services to a range of U.S. and international governmental agencies and commercial enterprises. Its consulting segment is led by wholly owned subsidiary, DataLogic Consulting, Inc. (DCI). DCI provides complete IT consulting services that include project management and systems analysis, design, implementation, testing and maintenance. DCI also provides short and long-term staffing solutions.
Staff Augmentation/Consulting Services: The company intends to provide consulting services to its existing and prospective Fortune 1000 clients and governmental agencies.
The company, as of March 1, 2005, acquired the assets of I.S. Solutions, LLC (ISS), a provider of technology solutions for public safety and homeland security agencies.
The company, as of September 15, 2005, acquired the assets of CBSi Holdings, Inc. (CBSi) to enhance GPS-based mobile asset tracking solution and further increase distribution and client relationships.
The company, as of November 21, 2005, acquired BluBat, Inc. (BluBat), a provider of network design, systems and software engineering services to further expand communications solutions capabilities.
The companys customer base is located in North America. It includes small to large commercial businesses as well as all levels of governmental agencies. The vertical markets that the company serves include Communications, Energy, Financial, Government, Education, Public Safety, Homeland Security, Healthcare, Manufacturing, Retail and Transportation.
1. DATALOGIC INTERNATIONAL INC. COMPANY PROFILE
1.1. Key facts
1.2. Financial Performance
1.3. Key Executives
1.4. Ownership and Major Holders
1.5. Company History
2. DATALOGIC INTERNATIONAL INC. BUSINESS OVERVIEW
2.1. Business Description
2.2. Major Products and Services
2.3. Markets and Sales Activities
2.4. Locations, Subsidiaries, Operating Units
3. DATALOGIC INTERNATIONAL INC. SWOT ANALYSIS
4. DATALOGIC INTERNATIONAL INC. FINANCIAL ANALYSIS
4.1. Financial Statements
4.1.1. Income Statement
4.1.2. Balance Sheet
4.1.3. Cash Flow
4.2. Financial Ratios
4.2.2. Margin Analysis
4.2.3. Asset Turnover
4.2.4. Credit Ratios
4.2.5. Long-Term Solvency
4.2.6. Growth Over Prior Year
4.2.7. Financial Ratios Charts
4.3. Stock Market Snapshot
5. DATALOGIC INTERNATIONAL INC. COMPETITORS AND INDUSTRY ANALYSIS
5.1. DataLogic International Inc. Direct Competitors
5.2. Comparison of DataLogic International Inc. and Direct Competitors Financial Ratios
5.3. Comparison of DataLogic International Inc. and Direct Competitors Stock Charts
5.4. DataLogic International Inc. Industry Analysis
5.4.1. Software and Technology Services Industry Snapshot
5.4.2. DataLogic International Inc. Industry Position Analysis
6. DATALOGIC INTERNATIONAL INC. NEWS & EVENTS
6.1. News & PR Activity Analysis
6.2. IR Corporate News
6.3. Marketing News
6.4. Corporate Events
7. DATALOGIC INTERNATIONAL INC. EXPERTS REVIEW*
7.1. Experts Opinion
7.2. Experts Estimates
APPENDIX 1: RATIO DEFINITIONS
LIST OF TABLES
DataLogic International Inc. Key Facts
Income Statement Key Figures
Balance Sheet Key Figures
Cash Flow Statement Key Figures
Financial Performance Abbreviation Guide
DataLogic International Inc. Key Executives
Key Executives Biographies*
Key Executives Compensations*
DataLogic International Inc. Major Shareholders
DataLogic International Inc. History
DataLogic International Inc. Products
Revenues by Product
Revenues by Region
DataLogic International Inc. Offices and Representations
DataLogic International Inc. SWOT Analysis
Income Statement 2009-2012 Including 4-years Trends
Income Statement Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Balance Sheet 2009-2012 Including Trends
Balance Sheet Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Cash Flow 2009-2012 Including Trends
Cash Flow Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
DataLogic International Inc. Profitability Ratios
Margin Analysis Ratios
Asset Turnover Ratios
Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Financial Ratios Growth Over Prior Year
DataLogic International Inc. Capital Market Snapshot
DataLogic International Inc. Direct Competitors Key Facts
Direct Competitors Profitability Ratios
Direct Competitors Margin Analysis Ratios
Direct Competitors Asset Turnover Ratios
Direct Competitors Credit Ratios
Direct Competitors Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Software and Technology Services Industry Statistics
DataLogic International Inc. Industry Position
Company vs. Industry Income Statement Analysis
Company vs. Industry Balance Sheet Analysis
Company vs. Industry Cash Flow Analysis
Company vs. Industry Ratios Comparison
DataLogic International Inc. Consensus Recommendations*
Analyst Recommendation Summary*
Price Target Summary*
Experts Recommendation Trends*
Revenue Estimates Analysis*
Earnings Estimates Analysis*
Revenue Estimates Trend*
Earnings Estimates Trend*
LIST OF FIGURES
DataLogic International Inc. Annual Revenues in Comparison with Cost of Goods Sold and Gross Profit
Profit Margin Chart
Operating Margin Chart
Return on Equity (ROE) Chart
Return on Assets (ROA) Chart
Debt to Equity Chart
Current Ratio Chart
DataLogic International Inc. 1-year Stock Charts
DataLogic International Inc. 5-year Stock Charts
DataLogic International Inc. vs. Main Indexes 1-year Stock Chart
DataLogic International Inc. vs. Direct Competitors 1-year Stock Charts
DataLogic International Inc. Article Density Chart
* – Data availability depends on company’s security policy.
The complete financial data is available for public traded companies.
The above Company Fundamental Report is a half-ready report.
It means that we have all necessary data in our database to prepare the report but need 2-3 days to complete it. During this time we are also updating the report with respect to the current moment. So, you can get up-to-date version for the same price.