- The report contains detailed information about Solarfun Power Holdings Co. Ltd. that gives an unrivalled in-depth knowledge about internal business-environment of the company: data about the owners, senior executives, locations, subsidiaries, markets, products, and company history.
- Another part of the report is a SWOT-analysis carried out for Solarfun Power Holdings Co. Ltd.. It involves specifying the objective of the company's business and identifies the different factors that are favorable and unfavorable to achieving that objective. SWOT-analysis helps to understand company’s strengths, weaknesses, opportunities, and possible threats against it.
- The Solarfun Power Holdings Co. Ltd. financial analysis covers the income statement and ratio trend-charts with balance sheets and cash flows presented on an annual and quarterly basis. The report outlines the main financial ratios pertaining to profitability, margin analysis, asset turnover, credit ratios, and company’s long-term solvency. This sort of company's information will assist and strengthen your company’s decision-making processes.
- In the part that describes Solarfun Power Holdings Co. Ltd. competitors and the industry in whole, the information about company's financial ratios is compared to those of its competitors and to the industry. The unique analysis of the market and company’s competitors along with detailed information about the internal and external factors affecting the relevant industry will help to manage your business environment. Your company’s business and sales activities will be boosted by gaining an insight into your competitors’ businesses.
- Also the report provides relevant news, an analysis of PR-activity, and stock price movements. The latter are correlated with pertinent news and press releases, and annual and quarterly forecasts are given by a variety of experts and market research firms. Such information creates your awareness about principal trends of Solarfun Power Holdings Co. Ltd. business.
About Solarfun Power Holdings Co. Ltd.
Solarfun Power Holdings Co., Ltd., an investment holding company, engages in the manufacture and sale of silicon ingots, photovoltaic (PV) cells and PV modules in China. The company also provides PV cell processing services and PV module processing services. It sells PV cells and PV modules both directly to system integrators and through third party distributors. The company conducts its business in China through its operating subsidiary, Jiangsu Linyang Solarfun Co., Ltd.
Products and Services
PV Cells: A PV cell is a semiconductor device that converts sunlight into electricity by a process known as the photovoltaic effect. The two types of PV cells that it produces include Monocrystalline silicon cell and Multicrystalline silicon cell. In 2009, the company introduced ECLIPSE, a line of PV cells and modules with reduced light induced degradation.
PV Modules: A PV module is an assembly of PV cells that have been electrically interconnected and laminated in a weather-proof package. It has been selling a range of PV modules, ranging from 5W to 200W in power output specification, made primarily from the PV cells it manufactures.
Ingots: The company also manufactures monocrystalline ingots through Yangguang Solar, an ingot plant. It operates 40 monocrystalline ingot production furnaces and 48 multicrystalline ingot production furnaces, with approximately 280 MW of annual manufacturing capacity. The ingots manufactured by Yangguang Solar are used for its manufacture of PV cells and PV modules.
The company provides PV module processing services to convert PV cells into PV modules on behalf of a third party.
The company sells its PV modules through distributors and directly to system integrators. Its customers include international solar power system integrators and distributors. The companys system integrator customers provide value-added services and typically design and sell systems that use its PV modules. The companys products and services are primarily provided to European customers.
In 2009, the companys major customers included Conergy, Martifer Solar SA, Nobility Solar Projects, Q-cell, Schüco and Sonnenzins Solar GMBH. In 2009, it sold its products to approximately 40 customers, mostly in Germany, the Czech Republic, Portugal, Australia, and China.
The company's principal silicon suppliers include E-mei Semiconductor Material Factory, GCL Silicon Technology Holdings Limited, Gaojia Solar (Wuxi) Co., Ltd., Solar Power Industries, LDK, and Samsung.
The companys main overseas competitors include Mitsubishi Electric Corporation, Sharp Corporation, and Sunpower Corporation. Its primary competitors in China include Suntech Power Holdings Co., Ltd., Trina Solar Ltd., Yingli Green Energy Holdings Co., Ltd., and Canadian Solar Inc.
Solarfun Power Holdings Co., Ltd. was founded in 2004.
1. SOLARFUN POWER HOLDINGS CO. LTD. COMPANY PROFILE
1.1. Key facts
1.2. Financial Performance
1.3. Key Executives
1.4. Ownership and Major Holders
1.5. Company History
2. SOLARFUN POWER HOLDINGS CO. LTD. BUSINESS OVERVIEW
2.1. Business Description
2.2. Major Products and Services
2.3. Markets and Sales Activities
2.4. Locations, Subsidiaries, Operating Units
3. SOLARFUN POWER HOLDINGS CO. LTD. SWOT ANALYSIS
4. SOLARFUN POWER HOLDINGS CO. LTD. FINANCIAL ANALYSIS
4.1. Financial Statements
4.1.1. Income Statement
4.1.2. Balance Sheet
4.1.3. Cash Flow
4.2. Financial Ratios
4.2.2. Margin Analysis
4.2.3. Asset Turnover
4.2.4. Credit Ratios
4.2.5. Long-Term Solvency
4.2.6. Growth Over Prior Year
4.2.7. Financial Ratios Charts
4.3. Stock Market Snapshot
5. SOLARFUN POWER HOLDINGS CO. LTD. COMPETITORS AND INDUSTRY ANALYSIS
5.1. Solarfun Power Holdings Co. Ltd. Direct Competitors
5.2. Comparison of Solarfun Power Holdings Co. Ltd. and Direct Competitors Financial Ratios
5.3. Comparison of Solarfun Power Holdings Co. Ltd. and Direct Competitors Stock Charts
5.4. Solarfun Power Holdings Co. Ltd. Industry Analysis
5.4.1. Semiconductors Industry Snapshot
5.4.2. Solarfun Power Holdings Co. Ltd. Industry Position Analysis
6. SOLARFUN POWER HOLDINGS CO. LTD. NEWS & EVENTS
6.1. News & PR Activity Analysis
6.2. IR Corporate News
6.3. Marketing News
6.4. Corporate Events
7. SOLARFUN POWER HOLDINGS CO. LTD. EXPERTS REVIEW*
7.1. Experts Opinion
7.2. Experts Estimates
APPENDIX 1: RATIO DEFINITIONS
LIST OF TABLES
Solarfun Power Holdings Co. Ltd. Key Facts
Income Statement Key Figures
Balance Sheet Key Figures
Cash Flow Statement Key Figures
Financial Performance Abbreviation Guide
Solarfun Power Holdings Co. Ltd. Key Executives
Key Executives Biographies*
Key Executives Compensations*
Solarfun Power Holdings Co. Ltd. Major Shareholders
Solarfun Power Holdings Co. Ltd. History
Solarfun Power Holdings Co. Ltd. Products
Revenues by Product
Revenues by Region
Solarfun Power Holdings Co. Ltd. Offices and Representations
Solarfun Power Holdings Co. Ltd. SWOT Analysis
Income Statement 2009-2012 Including 4-years Trends
Income Statement Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Balance Sheet 2009-2012 Including Trends
Balance Sheet Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Cash Flow 2009-2012 Including Trends
Cash Flow Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Solarfun Power Holdings Co. Ltd. Profitability Ratios
Margin Analysis Ratios
Asset Turnover Ratios
Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Financial Ratios Growth Over Prior Year
Solarfun Power Holdings Co. Ltd. Capital Market Snapshot
Solarfun Power Holdings Co. Ltd. Direct Competitors Key Facts
Direct Competitors Profitability Ratios
Direct Competitors Margin Analysis Ratios
Direct Competitors Asset Turnover Ratios
Direct Competitors Credit Ratios
Direct Competitors Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Semiconductors Industry Statistics
Solarfun Power Holdings Co. Ltd. Industry Position
Company vs. Industry Income Statement Analysis
Company vs. Industry Balance Sheet Analysis
Company vs. Industry Cash Flow Analysis
Company vs. Industry Ratios Comparison
Solarfun Power Holdings Co. Ltd. Consensus Recommendations*
Analyst Recommendation Summary*
Price Target Summary*
Experts Recommendation Trends*
Revenue Estimates Analysis*
Earnings Estimates Analysis*
Revenue Estimates Trend*
Earnings Estimates Trend*
LIST OF FIGURES
Solarfun Power Holdings Co. Ltd. Annual Revenues in Comparison with Cost of Goods Sold and Gross Profit
Profit Margin Chart
Operating Margin Chart
Return on Equity (ROE) Chart
Return on Assets (ROA) Chart
Debt to Equity Chart
Current Ratio Chart
Solarfun Power Holdings Co. Ltd. 1-year Stock Charts
Solarfun Power Holdings Co. Ltd. 5-year Stock Charts
Solarfun Power Holdings Co. Ltd. vs. Main Indexes 1-year Stock Chart
Solarfun Power Holdings Co. Ltd. vs. Direct Competitors 1-year Stock Charts
Solarfun Power Holdings Co. Ltd. Article Density Chart
* – Data availability depends on company’s security policy.
The complete financial data is available for public traded companies.
The above Company Fundamental Report is a half-ready report.
It means that we have all necessary data in our database to prepare the report but need 2-3 days to complete it. During this time we are also updating the report with respect to the current moment. So, you can get up-to-date version for the same price.