- The report contains detailed information about Inphi Corporation that gives an unrivalled in-depth knowledge about internal business-environment of the company: data about the owners, senior executives, locations, subsidiaries, markets, products, and company history.
- Another part of the report is a SWOT-analysis carried out for Inphi Corporation. It involves specifying the objective of the company's business and identifies the different factors that are favorable and unfavorable to achieving that objective. SWOT-analysis helps to understand company’s strengths, weaknesses, opportunities, and possible threats against it.
- The Inphi Corporation financial analysis covers the income statement and ratio trend-charts with balance sheets and cash flows presented on an annual and quarterly basis. The report outlines the main financial ratios pertaining to profitability, margin analysis, asset turnover, credit ratios, and company’s long-term solvency. This sort of company's information will assist and strengthen your company’s decision-making processes.
- In the part that describes Inphi Corporation competitors and the industry in whole, the information about company's financial ratios is compared to those of its competitors and to the industry. The unique analysis of the market and company’s competitors along with detailed information about the internal and external factors affecting the relevant industry will help to manage your business environment. Your company’s business and sales activities will be boosted by gaining an insight into your competitors’ businesses.
- Also the report provides relevant news, an analysis of PR-activity, and stock price movements. The latter are correlated with pertinent news and press releases, and annual and quarterly forecasts are given by a variety of experts and market research firms. Such information creates your awareness about principal trends of Inphi Corporation business.
About Inphi Corporation
Inphi Corporation operates as a fabless provider of analog semiconductor solutions for the communications and computing markets.
The companys analog semiconductor solutions provide signal integrity at data speeds. Its solutions provide an interface between analog signals and digital information in high-performance systems, such as telecommunications transport systems, enterprise networking equipment, datacenters and enterprise servers, storage platforms, test and measurement equipment, and military systems.
As of December 31, 2009, the company had approximately 170 products across 17 product lines, including products that perform a range of functions, such as amplifying, encoding, multiplexing, demultiplexing, retiming and buffering data and clock signals at speeds of approximately 100 Gbps. These products are key enablers for servers, routers, switches, storage and other equipment that process, store and transport data traffic. Its products are also used in test and measurement equipment and military radar systems that capture and process high-speed and ultra broadband signals.
Clock and Data Recovery (CDR): It recovers the clock from high-speed signals; used to retime the signal prior to re-transmitting to ensure the highest signal integrity.
Clock fanout: It provides replication and buffering of high-speed clock signals.
Demultiplexer (DEMUX): It de-serializes a high-speed data stream to multiple lower speed data streams for further signal processing.
D Flip Flops: It retimes the input signal to deliver optimal signal integrity.
Differential Amplifiers: It amplifies differential signals and drives high-speed analog-to-digital converters.
Differential Encoders: It provides differential encoding function for Differential Phase Shift Keying (DPSK) transmission.
Isolation Memory Buffer (iMB): It provides critical high-speed interface between CPU and memory.
Latched Comparator: It is used as a high-speed 1-bit analog-to-digital converter.
Logic Gates: It is a standard AND, OR, XOR logic gates used as general-purpose building blocks for high-speed data processing.
Modulator Driver: It amplifies a small signal to 8V (or higher) output voltage in order to drive optical modulators for very long distance data transmission.
Multiplexer (MUX): It serializes multiple data streams to a high-speed data stream prior to transmission.
Phase-Lock Loop (PLL): It provides critical high-speed interface between CPU and memory.
Prescalers: It divides the high frequency clock to a lower frequency clock.
Register Buffers: It regenerates a CPUs command and address signals.
RZ Converter: It converts a Non-Return-to-Zero (NRZ) digital bit stream to Return-to-Zero (RZ) format.
Serializer-Deserializer (SERDES): It combines a serializer, deserializer, equalizer and CDR functions on one chip.
Transimpedance Amplifier (TIA): It amplifies small currents generated by a photodetector for further signal processing.
The company operates direct sales offices in Japan, Korea, Singapore, Taiwan, and the United States.
The companys products are designed into systems sold by original equipment manufacturers (OEMs), including Agilent Technologies, Inc., Alcatel-Lucent, Cisco Systems, Inc, Danaher Corporation, Dell Inc., EMC Corporation, Hewlett-Packard Company, Huawei Technologies Co., Ltd., International Business Machines Corporation, and Oracle Corporation. Its major customers include Samsung Electronics Co., Ltd. and Micron Technology, Inc. It sells both directly to these OEMs and to other intermediary systems or module manufacturers that, in turn, sell to these OEMs. During 2009, it sold its products to approximately 160 customers. It works with AMD and Intel Corporation to design architectures and products that solve bandwidth bottlenecks in existing and next generation communications and computing systems.
The companys principal foundries are Global Communications Semiconductors, Inc. (GCS), Sumitomo Electric Device Innovations Inc., Taiwan Semiconductor Manufacturing Company Ltd. (TSMC), TowerJazz Semiconductor Ltd., and United Monolithic Semiconductors S.A.S. (UMS). It also uses third-party contract manufacturers for a significant majority of its assembly and test operations, including Kyocera Corporation, Natel Engineering Co., Inc., Orient Semiconductor Electronics Ltd., Signetics Korea Co., Ltd., and STATS ChipPAC Ltd.
The companys primary competitors include Broadcom Corporation, Hittite Microwave Corporation, Integrated Device Technology, Inc., and Texas Instruments.
Inphi Corporation was incorporated in 2000.
1. INPHI CORPORATION COMPANY PROFILE
1.1. Key facts
1.2. Financial Performance
1.3. Key Executives
1.4. Ownership and Major Holders
1.5. Company History
2. INPHI CORPORATION BUSINESS OVERVIEW
2.1. Business Description
2.2. Major Products and Services
2.3. Markets and Sales Activities
2.4. Locations, Subsidiaries, Operating Units
3. INPHI CORPORATION SWOT ANALYSIS
4. INPHI CORPORATION FINANCIAL ANALYSIS
4.1. Financial Statements
4.1.1. Income Statement
4.1.2. Balance Sheet
4.1.3. Cash Flow
4.2. Financial Ratios
4.2.2. Margin Analysis
4.2.3. Asset Turnover
4.2.4. Credit Ratios
4.2.5. Long-Term Solvency
4.2.6. Growth Over Prior Year
4.2.7. Financial Ratios Charts
4.3. Stock Market Snapshot
5. INPHI CORPORATION COMPETITORS AND INDUSTRY ANALYSIS
5.1. Inphi Corporation Direct Competitors
5.2. Comparison of Inphi Corporation and Direct Competitors Financial Ratios
5.3. Comparison of Inphi Corporation and Direct Competitors Stock Charts
5.4. Inphi Corporation Industry Analysis
5.4.1. Semiconductors Industry Snapshot
5.4.2. Inphi Corporation Industry Position Analysis
6. INPHI CORPORATION NEWS & EVENTS
6.1. News & PR Activity Analysis
6.2. IR Corporate News
6.3. Marketing News
6.4. Corporate Events
7. INPHI CORPORATION EXPERTS REVIEW*
7.1. Experts Opinion
7.2. Experts Estimates
APPENDIX 1: RATIO DEFINITIONS
LIST OF TABLES
Inphi Corporation Key Facts
Income Statement Key Figures
Balance Sheet Key Figures
Cash Flow Statement Key Figures
Financial Performance Abbreviation Guide
Inphi Corporation Key Executives
Key Executives Biographies*
Key Executives Compensations*
Inphi Corporation Major Shareholders
Inphi Corporation History
Inphi Corporation Products
Revenues by Product
Revenues by Region
Inphi Corporation Offices and Representations
Inphi Corporation SWOT Analysis
Income Statement 2009-2012 Including 4-years Trends
Income Statement Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Balance Sheet 2009-2012 Including Trends
Balance Sheet Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Cash Flow 2009-2012 Including Trends
Cash Flow Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Inphi Corporation Profitability Ratios
Margin Analysis Ratios
Asset Turnover Ratios
Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Financial Ratios Growth Over Prior Year
Inphi Corporation Capital Market Snapshot
Inphi Corporation Direct Competitors Key Facts
Direct Competitors Profitability Ratios
Direct Competitors Margin Analysis Ratios
Direct Competitors Asset Turnover Ratios
Direct Competitors Credit Ratios
Direct Competitors Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Semiconductors Industry Statistics
Inphi Corporation Industry Position
Company vs. Industry Income Statement Analysis
Company vs. Industry Balance Sheet Analysis
Company vs. Industry Cash Flow Analysis
Company vs. Industry Ratios Comparison
Inphi Corporation Consensus Recommendations*
Analyst Recommendation Summary*
Price Target Summary*
Experts Recommendation Trends*
Revenue Estimates Analysis*
Earnings Estimates Analysis*
Revenue Estimates Trend*
Earnings Estimates Trend*
LIST OF FIGURES
Inphi Corporation Annual Revenues in Comparison with Cost of Goods Sold and Gross Profit
Profit Margin Chart
Operating Margin Chart
Return on Equity (ROE) Chart
Return on Assets (ROA) Chart
Debt to Equity Chart
Current Ratio Chart
Inphi Corporation 1-year Stock Charts
Inphi Corporation 5-year Stock Charts
Inphi Corporation vs. Main Indexes 1-year Stock Chart
Inphi Corporation vs. Direct Competitors 1-year Stock Charts
Inphi Corporation Article Density Chart
* – Data availability depends on company’s security policy.
The complete financial data is available for public traded companies.
The above Company Fundamental Report is a half-ready report.
It means that we have all necessary data in our database to prepare the report but need 2-3 days to complete it. During this time we are also updating the report with respect to the current moment. So, you can get up-to-date version for the same price.