- The report contains detailed information about CTM Media Holdings, Inc. that gives an unrivalled in-depth knowledge about internal business-environment of the company: data about the owners, senior executives, locations, subsidiaries, markets, products, and company history.
- Another part of the report is a SWOT-analysis carried out for CTM Media Holdings, Inc.. It involves specifying the objective of the company's business and identifies the different factors that are favorable and unfavorable to achieving that objective. SWOT-analysis helps to understand company’s strengths, weaknesses, opportunities, and possible threats against it.
- The CTM Media Holdings, Inc. financial analysis covers the income statement and ratio trend-charts with balance sheets and cash flows presented on an annual and quarterly basis. The report outlines the main financial ratios pertaining to profitability, margin analysis, asset turnover, credit ratios, and company’s long-term solvency. This sort of company's information will assist and strengthen your company’s decision-making processes.
- In the part that describes CTM Media Holdings, Inc. competitors and the industry in whole, the information about company's financial ratios is compared to those of its competitors and to the industry. The unique analysis of the market and company’s competitors along with detailed information about the internal and external factors affecting the relevant industry will help to manage your business environment. Your company’s business and sales activities will be boosted by gaining an insight into your competitors’ businesses.
- Also the report provides relevant news, an analysis of PR-activity, and stock price movements. The latter are correlated with pertinent news and press releases, and annual and quarterly forecasts are given by a variety of experts and market research firms. Such information creates your awareness about principal trends of CTM Media Holdings, Inc. business.
About CTM Media Holdings, Inc.
CTM Media Holdings, Inc., through its subsidiaries, develops and distributes print and mobile-based advertising and information in tourist markets in the United States and Canada.
The companys subsidiaries include CTM Media Group Inc. (CTM); and Idea and Design Works, LLC (IDW).
CTM Media Group Inc.
The companys subsidiary, CTM, operates as a brochure distribution company and other advertising-based product initiatives focused on small to medium sized businesses. Its advertisers include entertainment venues, tourist attractions, and cultural sites, as well as their related service providers, including dining, lodging, and transport services. It utilizes its regional network of proprietary brochure display stations to distribute approximately 132 million printed brochures and cards per year to tourists, and to drive mobile and Internet traffic to its online tourist information services. The companys client base includes approximately 2,600 advertisers in 28 states and provinces in the United States (including Puerto Rico) and Canada. Its distribution territory in the United States includes the Northeast, Mid-Atlantic, and Midwestern states.
CTM operates four integrated and complimentary business lines: Brochure Distribution, Publishing, RightCard, and Digital Distribution.
Brochure Distribution: CTM distributes client brochures through its network of approximately 11,000 located display stations. Locations are hosted within facilities serving the travel, tourism and entertainment industry, including hotels and other lodgings, corporate and community venues, transportation terminals and hubs, tourist attractions, and entertainment venues. It has contracts with public transportation authorities and high volume retail chains to host a small percentage of its brochure display stations.
Publishing: CTM publishes maps with integrated display advertising and identified tourist locations. The maps cover metropolitan areas within its territory, including Boston/New England, Chicago, Kansas City, Minneapolis/St. Paul, New York City, Philadelphia, Southeast Florida, St. Louis, and Toronto.
RightCard: CTM designs and prints RightCards pocket-sized cards in a format distributed through a network of specialized display stations in high-traffic areas. RightCards are distributed at approximately 600 locations.
Digital Distribution: CTMs digital distribution business, offered under the brand name Ettractions. The Ettractions digital distribution program offers CTMs customers a multi-channel marketing platform that includes the Web, mobile Internet, SMS, social media, and digital signage. CTMs SMS platform provides text messaging services using short codes in the U.S. and Canada. CTMs digital signage includes a network of approximately 125 LCD screens built into CTMs brochure displays located at high traffic locations in CTMs major metropolitan markets.
Idea and Design Works, LLC (IDW)
Idea and Design Works, LLC operates as an independent comic book publisher in the horror and action genres, boasting, such high-profile titles as 30 Days of Night, Angel, Doctor Who, G.I. Joe, Locke and Key, Star Trek, The Transformers, and True Blood.
IDWs comic book and trade paperback publications are distributed through two channels, such as to comic book specialty stores on a non-returnable basis; and to traditional retail outlets, including bookstores and newsstands, on a returnable basis. In addition, IDW provides clients with custom comic books and artwork/graphic design services (creative services). IDWs primary customer is Diamond Comic Distributors, Inc.
Competition: IDW faces competition from other publishers, such as Marvel Comics, DC Comics, and Dark Horse Comics.
In May 2010, The company consummated the sale of the assets used in its WMET radio station business.
1. CTM MEDIA HOLDINGS, INC. COMPANY PROFILE
1.1. Key facts
1.2. Financial Performance
1.3. Key Executives
1.4. Ownership and Major Holders
1.5. Company History
2. CTM MEDIA HOLDINGS, INC. BUSINESS OVERVIEW
2.1. Business Description
2.2. Major Products and Services
2.3. Markets and Sales Activities
2.4. Locations, Subsidiaries, Operating Units
3. CTM MEDIA HOLDINGS, INC. SWOT ANALYSIS
4. CTM MEDIA HOLDINGS, INC. FINANCIAL ANALYSIS
4.1. Financial Statements
4.1.1. Income Statement
4.1.2. Balance Sheet
4.1.3. Cash Flow
4.2. Financial Ratios
4.2.2. Margin Analysis
4.2.3. Asset Turnover
4.2.4. Credit Ratios
4.2.5. Long-Term Solvency
4.2.6. Growth Over Prior Year
4.2.7. Financial Ratios Charts
4.3. Stock Market Snapshot
5. CTM MEDIA HOLDINGS, INC. COMPETITORS AND INDUSTRY ANALYSIS
5.1. CTM Media Holdings, Inc. Direct Competitors
5.2. Comparison of CTM Media Holdings, Inc. and Direct Competitors Financial Ratios
5.3. Comparison of CTM Media Holdings, Inc. and Direct Competitors Stock Charts
5.4. CTM Media Holdings, Inc. Industry Analysis
5.4.1. Media Industry Snapshot
5.4.2. CTM Media Holdings, Inc. Industry Position Analysis
6. CTM MEDIA HOLDINGS, INC. NEWS & EVENTS
6.1. News & PR Activity Analysis
6.2. IR Corporate News
6.3. Marketing News
6.4. Corporate Events
7. CTM MEDIA HOLDINGS, INC. EXPERTS REVIEW1
7.1. Experts Opinion
7.2. Experts Estimates
8. CTM MEDIA HOLDINGS, INC. ENHANCED SWOT ANALYSIS2
9. CTM MEDIA HOLDINGS, INC. PESTEL ANALYSIS2
9.1. Political Factors
9.2. Economic Factors
9.3. Social Factors
9.4. Technological Factors
9.5. Environmental Factors
9.6. Legal Factors
10. CTM MEDIA HOLDINGS, INC. PORTER FIVE FORCES ANALYSIS2
11. CTM MEDIA HOLDINGS, INC. VRIO ANALYSIS2
APPENDIX 1: RATIO DEFINITIONS
LIST OF TABLES
CTM Media Holdings, Inc. Key Facts
Income Statement Key Figures
Balance Sheet Key Figures
Cash Flow Statement Key Figures
Financial Performance Abbreviation Guide
CTM Media Holdings, Inc. Key Executives
Key Executives Biographies1
Key Executives Compensations1
CTM Media Holdings, Inc. Major Shareholders
CTM Media Holdings, Inc. History
CTM Media Holdings, Inc. Products
Revenues by Product
Revenues by Region
CTM Media Holdings, Inc. Offices and Representations
CTM Media Holdings, Inc. SWOT Analysis
Income Statement Including Trends
Income Statement Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Balance Sheet Including Trends
Balance Sheet Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Cash Flow Including Trends
Cash Flow Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
CTM Media Holdings, Inc. Profitability Ratios
Margin Analysis Ratios
Asset Turnover Ratios
Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Financial Ratios Growth Over Prior Year
CTM Media Holdings, Inc. Capital Market Snapshot
CTM Media Holdings, Inc. Direct Competitors Key Facts
Direct Competitors Profitability Ratios
Direct Competitors Margin Analysis Ratios
Direct Competitors Asset Turnover Ratios
Direct Competitors Credit Ratios
Direct Competitors Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Media Industry Statistics
CTM Media Holdings, Inc. Industry Position
Company vs. Industry Income Statement Analysis
Company vs. Industry Balance Sheet Analysis
Company vs. Industry Cash Flow Analysis
Company vs. Industry Ratios Comparison
CTM Media Holdings, Inc. Consensus Recommendations1
Analyst Recommendation Summary1
Price Target Summary1
Experts Recommendation Trends1
Revenue Estimates Analysis1
Earnings Estimates Analysis1
Revenue Estimates Trend1
Earnings Estimates Trend1
Enhanced SWOT Analysis2 Porter Five Forces Analysis2
LIST OF FIGURES
CTM Media Holdings, Inc. Annual Revenues in Comparison with Cost of Goods Sold and Gross Profit
Profit Margin Chart
Operating Margin Chart
Return on Equity (ROE) Chart
Return on Assets (ROA) Chart
Debt to Equity Chart
Current Ratio Chart
CTM Media Holdings, Inc. 1-year Stock Charts
CTM Media Holdings, Inc. 5-year Stock Charts
CTM Media Holdings, Inc. vs. Main Indexes 1-year Stock Chart
CTM Media Holdings, Inc. vs. Direct Competitors 1-year Stock Charts
CTM Media Holdings, Inc. Article Density Chart
1 – Data availability depends on company’s security policy.
2 – These sections are available only when you purchase a report with appropriate additional types of analyses.
The complete financial data is available for public traded companies.
The above Company Fundamental Report is a half-ready report and contents are subject to change.
It means that we have all necessary data in our database to prepare the report but need 2-3 days to complete it. During this time we are also updating the report with respect to the current moment. So, you can get up-to-date version for the same price. Please note that preparation of additional types of analyses requires extra time.
Enhanced SWOT Analysis
Enhanced SWOT is a 3×3 grid that arranges strengths, weaknesses, opportunities and threats into one scheme:
- How to use the strengths to take advantage of the opportunities?
- How to use the strengths to reduce likelihood and impact of the threats?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that obstruct taking advantage of the opportunities?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that can make the threats a reality?
Upon answering these questions a company can develop a Project Plan to improve its business performance.
PESTEL (also termed as STEP, PESTLE, STEEP, STEEPLE, STEEPLED, etc.) is an ideal tool to strategically analyze what influence different outside factors – political, economic, sociocultural, technological, environmental and legal – exert on a business to later chart its long term targets.
Being part of the external analysis when carrying out a strategic assessment or performing a market study, PESTEL gives an overview of diverse macro-environmental factors that any company should thoughtfully consider. By perceiving these outside environments, businesses can maximally benefit from the opportunities while minimizing the threats to the organization.
Key Factors Examined by PESTEL Analysis:
- Political – What opportunities and pressures are brought by political bodies and what is the degree of public regulations’ impact on the business?
- Economic – What economic policies, trends and structures are expected to affect the organization, what is this influence’s degree?
- Sociological – What cultural and societal aspects will work upon the demand for the business’s products and operations?
- Technological – What impact do the technological aspects, innovations, incentives and barriers have on the organization?
- Environmental – What environmental and ecological facets, both locally and farther afield, are likely to predetermine the business?
- Legal – What laws and legislations will exert influence on the style the business is carried out?
Porter Five Forces Analysis
The extended Porter’s five forces analysis studies the industry of operation and helps the company find new sources of competitive advantage. The analysis surveys an industry through five major questions followed by sixth question added to the original concept:
- What composes a threat of substitute products and services?
- Is there a threat of new competitors entering the market?
- What is the intensity of competitive rivalry?
- How big is the bargaining power of buyers?
- How significant is the bargaining power of suppliers?
- Is there any complementary products, government decisions or public perception that can impact business?
VRIO stands for Value, Rarity, Imitability, Organization. This analysis helps to evaluate all company’s resources and capabilities and bring them together into one aggregate table that includes:
- Tangible resources
- Intangible resources
- Innovation and Creativity
- Organizational capabilities
The result of the analysis gives a clear picture of company’s competitive and economic implications, answering the questions if the resources mentioned above are:
- Costly to Imitate?
- Organized Properly?