- The report contains detailed information about CTM Media Holdings, Inc. that gives an unrivalled in-depth knowledge about internal business-environment of the company: data about the owners, senior executives, locations, subsidiaries, markets, products, and company history.
- Another part of the report is a SWOT-analysis carried out for CTM Media Holdings, Inc.. It involves specifying the objective of the company's business and identifies the different factors that are favorable and unfavorable to achieving that objective. SWOT-analysis helps to understand company’s strengths, weaknesses, opportunities, and possible threats against it.
- The CTM Media Holdings, Inc. financial analysis covers the income statement and ratio trend-charts with balance sheets and cash flows presented on an annual and quarterly basis. The report outlines the main financial ratios pertaining to profitability, margin analysis, asset turnover, credit ratios, and company’s long-term solvency. This sort of company's information will assist and strengthen your company’s decision-making processes.
- In the part that describes CTM Media Holdings, Inc. competitors and the industry in whole, the information about company's financial ratios is compared to those of its competitors and to the industry. The unique analysis of the market and company’s competitors along with detailed information about the internal and external factors affecting the relevant industry will help to manage your business environment. Your company’s business and sales activities will be boosted by gaining an insight into your competitors’ businesses.
- Also the report provides relevant news, an analysis of PR-activity, and stock price movements. The latter are correlated with pertinent news and press releases, and annual and quarterly forecasts are given by a variety of experts and market research firms. Such information creates your awareness about principal trends of CTM Media Holdings, Inc. business.
About CTM Media Holdings, Inc.
CTM Media Holdings, Inc., through its subsidiaries, develops and distributes print and mobile-based advertising and information in tourist markets in the United States and Canada.
The companys subsidiaries include CTM Media Group Inc. (CTM); and Idea and Design Works, LLC (IDW).
CTM Media Group Inc.
The companys subsidiary, CTM, operates as a brochure distribution company and other advertising-based product initiatives focused on small to medium sized businesses. Its advertisers include entertainment venues, tourist attractions, and cultural sites, as well as their related service providers, including dining, lodging, and transport services. It utilizes its regional network of proprietary brochure display stations to distribute approximately 132 million printed brochures and cards per year to tourists, and to drive mobile and Internet traffic to its online tourist information services. The companys client base includes approximately 2,600 advertisers in 28 states and provinces in the United States (including Puerto Rico) and Canada. Its distribution territory in the United States includes the Northeast, Mid-Atlantic, and Midwestern states.
CTM operates four integrated and complimentary business lines: Brochure Distribution, Publishing, RightCard, and Digital Distribution.
Brochure Distribution: CTM distributes client brochures through its network of approximately 11,000 located display stations. Locations are hosted within facilities serving the travel, tourism and entertainment industry, including hotels and other lodgings, corporate and community venues, transportation terminals and hubs, tourist attractions, and entertainment venues. It has contracts with public transportation authorities and high volume retail chains to host a small percentage of its brochure display stations.
Publishing: CTM publishes maps with integrated display advertising and identified tourist locations. The maps cover metropolitan areas within its territory, including Boston/New England, Chicago, Kansas City, Minneapolis/St. Paul, New York City, Philadelphia, Southeast Florida, St. Louis, and Toronto.
RightCard: CTM designs and prints RightCards pocket-sized cards in a format distributed through a network of specialized display stations in high-traffic areas. RightCards are distributed at approximately 600 locations.
Digital Distribution: CTMs digital distribution business, offered under the brand name Ettractions. The Ettractions digital distribution program offers CTMs customers a multi-channel marketing platform that includes the Web, mobile Internet, SMS, social media, and digital signage. CTMs SMS platform provides text messaging services using short codes in the U.S. and Canada. CTMs digital signage includes a network of approximately 125 LCD screens built into CTMs brochure displays located at high traffic locations in CTMs major metropolitan markets.
Idea and Design Works, LLC (IDW)
Idea and Design Works, LLC operates as an independent comic book publisher in the horror and action genres, boasting, such high-profile titles as 30 Days of Night, Angel, Doctor Who, G.I. Joe, Locke and Key, Star Trek, The Transformers, and True Blood.
IDWs comic book and trade paperback publications are distributed through two channels, such as to comic book specialty stores on a non-returnable basis; and to traditional retail outlets, including bookstores and newsstands, on a returnable basis. In addition, IDW provides clients with custom comic books and artwork/graphic design services (creative services). IDWs primary customer is Diamond Comic Distributors, Inc.
Competition: IDW faces competition from other publishers, such as Marvel Comics, DC Comics, and Dark Horse Comics.
In May 2010, The company consummated the sale of the assets used in its WMET radio station business.
1. CTM MEDIA HOLDINGS, INC. COMPANY PROFILE
1.1. Key facts
1.2. Financial Performance
1.3. Key Executives
1.4. Ownership and Major Holders
1.5. Company History
2. CTM MEDIA HOLDINGS, INC. BUSINESS OVERVIEW
2.1. Business Description
2.2. Major Products and Services
2.3. Markets and Sales Activities
2.4. Locations, Subsidiaries, Operating Units
3. CTM MEDIA HOLDINGS, INC. SWOT ANALYSIS
4. CTM MEDIA HOLDINGS, INC. FINANCIAL ANALYSIS
4.1. Financial Statements
4.1.1. Income Statement
4.1.2. Balance Sheet
4.1.3. Cash Flow
4.2. Financial Ratios
4.2.2. Margin Analysis
4.2.3. Asset Turnover
4.2.4. Credit Ratios
4.2.5. Long-Term Solvency
4.2.6. Growth Over Prior Year
4.2.7. Financial Ratios Charts
4.3. Stock Market Snapshot
5. CTM MEDIA HOLDINGS, INC. COMPETITORS AND INDUSTRY ANALYSIS
5.1. CTM Media Holdings, Inc. Direct Competitors
5.2. Comparison of CTM Media Holdings, Inc. and Direct Competitors Financial Ratios
5.3. Comparison of CTM Media Holdings, Inc. and Direct Competitors Stock Charts
5.4. CTM Media Holdings, Inc. Industry Analysis
5.4.1. Media Industry Snapshot
5.4.2. CTM Media Holdings, Inc. Industry Position Analysis
6. CTM MEDIA HOLDINGS, INC. NEWS & EVENTS
6.1. News & PR Activity Analysis
6.2. IR Corporate News
6.3. Marketing News
6.4. Corporate Events
7. CTM MEDIA HOLDINGS, INC. EXPERTS REVIEW*
7.1. Experts Opinion
7.2. Experts Estimates
APPENDIX 1: RATIO DEFINITIONS
LIST OF TABLES
CTM Media Holdings, Inc. Key Facts
Income Statement Key Figures
Balance Sheet Key Figures
Cash Flow Statement Key Figures
Financial Performance Abbreviation Guide
CTM Media Holdings, Inc. Key Executives
Key Executives Biographies*
Key Executives Compensations*
CTM Media Holdings, Inc. Major Shareholders
CTM Media Holdings, Inc. History
CTM Media Holdings, Inc. Products
Revenues by Product
Revenues by Region
CTM Media Holdings, Inc. Offices and Representations
CTM Media Holdings, Inc. SWOT Analysis
Income Statement 2009-2012 Including 4-years Trends
Income Statement Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Balance Sheet 2009-2012 Including Trends
Balance Sheet Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Cash Flow 2009-2012 Including Trends
Cash Flow Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
CTM Media Holdings, Inc. Profitability Ratios
Margin Analysis Ratios
Asset Turnover Ratios
Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Financial Ratios Growth Over Prior Year
CTM Media Holdings, Inc. Capital Market Snapshot
CTM Media Holdings, Inc. Direct Competitors Key Facts
Direct Competitors Profitability Ratios
Direct Competitors Margin Analysis Ratios
Direct Competitors Asset Turnover Ratios
Direct Competitors Credit Ratios
Direct Competitors Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Media Industry Statistics
CTM Media Holdings, Inc. Industry Position
Company vs. Industry Income Statement Analysis
Company vs. Industry Balance Sheet Analysis
Company vs. Industry Cash Flow Analysis
Company vs. Industry Ratios Comparison
CTM Media Holdings, Inc. Consensus Recommendations*
Analyst Recommendation Summary*
Price Target Summary*
Experts Recommendation Trends*
Revenue Estimates Analysis*
Earnings Estimates Analysis*
Revenue Estimates Trend*
Earnings Estimates Trend*
LIST OF FIGURES
CTM Media Holdings, Inc. Annual Revenues in Comparison with Cost of Goods Sold and Gross Profit
Profit Margin Chart
Operating Margin Chart
Return on Equity (ROE) Chart
Return on Assets (ROA) Chart
Debt to Equity Chart
Current Ratio Chart
CTM Media Holdings, Inc. 1-year Stock Charts
CTM Media Holdings, Inc. 5-year Stock Charts
CTM Media Holdings, Inc. vs. Main Indexes 1-year Stock Chart
CTM Media Holdings, Inc. vs. Direct Competitors 1-year Stock Charts
CTM Media Holdings, Inc. Article Density Chart
* – Data availability depends on company’s security policy.
The complete financial data is available for public traded companies.
The above Company Fundamental Report is a half-ready report.
It means that we have all necessary data in our database to prepare the report but need 2-3 days to complete it. During this time we are also updating the report with respect to the current moment. So, you can get up-to-date version for the same price.