- The report contains detailed information about China Media1 Corp. that gives an unrivalled in-depth knowledge about internal business-environment of the company: data about the owners, senior executives, locations, subsidiaries, markets, products, and company history.
- Another part of the report is a SWOT-analysis carried out for China Media1 Corp.. It involves specifying the objective of the company's business and identifies the different factors that are favorable and unfavorable to achieving that objective. SWOT-analysis helps to understand company’s strengths, weaknesses, opportunities, and possible threats against it.
- The China Media1 Corp. financial analysis covers the income statement and ratio trend-charts with balance sheets and cash flows presented on an annual and quarterly basis. The report outlines the main financial ratios pertaining to profitability, margin analysis, asset turnover, credit ratios, and company’s long-term solvency. This sort of company's information will assist and strengthen your company’s decision-making processes.
- In the part that describes China Media1 Corp. competitors and the industry in whole, the information about company's financial ratios is compared to those of its competitors and to the industry. The unique analysis of the market and company’s competitors along with detailed information about the internal and external factors affecting the relevant industry will help to manage your business environment. Your company’s business and sales activities will be boosted by gaining an insight into your competitors’ businesses.
- Also the report provides relevant news, an analysis of PR-activity, and stock price movements. The latter are correlated with pertinent news and press releases, and annual and quarterly forecasts are given by a variety of experts and market research firms. Such information creates your awareness about principal trends of China Media1 Corp. business.
About China Media1 Corp.
China Media1 Corp. engages in the advertising business in Southern China.
Advertising in Southern China
The company owns and operates specialty media assets throughout Southern China that include physical advertising space and the advertising contracts with national and multinational corporations. The company developed its business through the acquisition of contracts from Chuangrun Media Limited of Hong Kong and Guangzhou Chuangrun Advertising Company Limited located in the Peoples Republic of China (collectively, Chuangrun).
Chuangrun assigned 2 advertising contracts to the company in December 2004, one at the Guangzhou Baiyun International Airport and the other at the Guangzhou MTR (Subway).
Guangzhou Baiyun International Airport Scrolling Advertising Signs
The company has acquired 100 illuminated scrolling 3 poster machines located in the departure hall leading to domestic departure gates with flights heading to destinations, including Shanghai, Beijing and Tianjin. In addition, in March 2005, Chuangrun, on the companys behalf, entered into an additional contract with the Airport for an additional fifty scrolling advertising light box locations along the entire domestic and international arrivals level outdoor loading area. The company intends to install a newly designed double-sided light box with 6 posters on each side.
Relationship with Chi Shang Ling Yue Advertising Agency
Chuangrun, on the companys behalf, entered into 2 significant contracts with the Agency. Under these contracts, the Agency would have the right to place their client's advertisements on 60% (or 30 advertising light boxes), of the available outdoor advertising light boxes and 70% (or 70 advertising light boxes) of the available space inside. Potential clients secured by the Agency include China Mobile, China Unicom, Ping An Insurance, Samsung, and LG.
Sign Rental Agreement with Actionview Far East Limited
In May 2005, Chuangrun, on the companys behalf, entered into a rental agreement with Actionview Far East Limited (Actionview), an independent third party, pursuant to which Actionview would provide interior and exterior signs for use at the Airport. Actionview is responsible for installation and maintenance of the signs. The term of this contract is for a period of 5 years.
Guangzhou MTR (Subway) Pillar Advertising
Guangzhou MTR is a subway system (the Subway) that consists of 4 main lines in the city of Guangzhou. The company has a contract with the Subway to provide pillar wrap advertising (5x16 feet) for 12 main stations along the subway system. As of December 31, 2005, the company received contracts for this location from: Zhujiang Beer, Dongjun Plaza, and the Taiwan President Group to advertise their Soya Milk Products, and others.
SZ Airport Contract
In January 2006, Guangzhou Titan Media Company, Ltd. (Titan) entered into that certain Shenzhen Baoan International Advertising Contract with Shenzhen City Airport Company Limited (SZ Airport) for 12 advertising signage locations and 24 regular size advertising signage locations (the SZ Airport Contract).
The company was incorporated in 2002 under the name Eagle River Mining Corp. and changed its name to China Media1 Corp. in 2005.
1. CHINA MEDIA1 CORP. COMPANY PROFILE
1.1. Key facts
1.2. Financial Performance
1.3. Key Executives
1.4. Ownership and Major Holders
1.5. Company History
2. CHINA MEDIA1 CORP. BUSINESS OVERVIEW
2.1. Business Description
2.2. Major Products and Services
2.3. Markets and Sales Activities
2.4. Locations, Subsidiaries, Operating Units
3. CHINA MEDIA1 CORP. SWOT ANALYSIS
4. CHINA MEDIA1 CORP. FINANCIAL ANALYSIS
4.1. Financial Statements
4.1.1. Income Statement
4.1.2. Balance Sheet
4.1.3. Cash Flow
4.2. Financial Ratios
4.2.2. Margin Analysis
4.2.3. Asset Turnover
4.2.4. Credit Ratios
4.2.5. Long-Term Solvency
4.2.6. Growth Over Prior Year
4.2.7. Financial Ratios Charts
4.3. Stock Market Snapshot
5. CHINA MEDIA1 CORP. COMPETITORS AND INDUSTRY ANALYSIS
5.1. China Media1 Corp. Direct Competitors
5.2. Comparison of China Media1 Corp. and Direct Competitors Financial Ratios
5.3. Comparison of China Media1 Corp. and Direct Competitors Stock Charts
5.4. China Media1 Corp. Industry Analysis
5.4.1. Media Industry Snapshot
5.4.2. China Media1 Corp. Industry Position Analysis
6. CHINA MEDIA1 CORP. NEWS & EVENTS
6.1. News & PR Activity Analysis
6.2. IR Corporate News
6.3. Marketing News
6.4. Corporate Events
7. CHINA MEDIA1 CORP. EXPERTS REVIEW*
7.1. Experts Opinion
7.2. Experts Estimates
APPENDIX 1: RATIO DEFINITIONS
LIST OF TABLES
China Media1 Corp. Key Facts
Income Statement Key Figures
Balance Sheet Key Figures
Cash Flow Statement Key Figures
Financial Performance Abbreviation Guide
China Media1 Corp. Key Executives
Key Executives Biographies*
Key Executives Compensations*
China Media1 Corp. Major Shareholders
China Media1 Corp. History
China Media1 Corp. Products
Revenues by Product
Revenues by Region
China Media1 Corp. Offices and Representations
China Media1 Corp. SWOT Analysis
Income Statement 2009-2012 Including 4-years Trends
Income Statement Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Balance Sheet 2009-2012 Including Trends
Balance Sheet Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Cash Flow 2009-2012 Including Trends
Cash Flow Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
China Media1 Corp. Profitability Ratios
Margin Analysis Ratios
Asset Turnover Ratios
Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Financial Ratios Growth Over Prior Year
China Media1 Corp. Capital Market Snapshot
China Media1 Corp. Direct Competitors Key Facts
Direct Competitors Profitability Ratios
Direct Competitors Margin Analysis Ratios
Direct Competitors Asset Turnover Ratios
Direct Competitors Credit Ratios
Direct Competitors Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Media Industry Statistics
China Media1 Corp. Industry Position
Company vs. Industry Income Statement Analysis
Company vs. Industry Balance Sheet Analysis
Company vs. Industry Cash Flow Analysis
Company vs. Industry Ratios Comparison
China Media1 Corp. Consensus Recommendations*
Analyst Recommendation Summary*
Price Target Summary*
Experts Recommendation Trends*
Revenue Estimates Analysis*
Earnings Estimates Analysis*
Revenue Estimates Trend*
Earnings Estimates Trend*
LIST OF FIGURES
China Media1 Corp. Annual Revenues in Comparison with Cost of Goods Sold and Gross Profit
Profit Margin Chart
Operating Margin Chart
Return on Equity (ROE) Chart
Return on Assets (ROA) Chart
Debt to Equity Chart
Current Ratio Chart
China Media1 Corp. 1-year Stock Charts
China Media1 Corp. 5-year Stock Charts
China Media1 Corp. vs. Main Indexes 1-year Stock Chart
China Media1 Corp. vs. Direct Competitors 1-year Stock Charts
China Media1 Corp. Article Density Chart
* – Data availability depends on company’s security policy.
The complete financial data is available for public traded companies.
The above Company Fundamental Report is a half-ready report.
It means that we have all necessary data in our database to prepare the report but need 2-3 days to complete it. During this time we are also updating the report with respect to the current moment. So, you can get up-to-date version for the same price.