- The report contains detailed information about Access Worldwide Communications Inc. that gives an unrivalled in-depth knowledge about internal business-environment of the company: data about the owners, senior executives, locations, subsidiaries, markets, products, and company history.
- Another part of the report is a SWOT-analysis carried out for Access Worldwide Communications Inc.. It involves specifying the objective of the company's business and identifies the different factors that are favorable and unfavorable to achieving that objective. SWOT-analysis helps to understand company’s strengths, weaknesses, opportunities, and possible threats against it.
- The Access Worldwide Communications Inc. financial analysis covers the income statement and ratio trend-charts with balance sheets and cash flows presented on an annual and quarterly basis. The report outlines the main financial ratios pertaining to profitability, margin analysis, asset turnover, credit ratios, and company’s long-term solvency. This sort of company's information will assist and strengthen your company’s decision-making processes.
- In the part that describes Access Worldwide Communications Inc. competitors and the industry in whole, the information about company's financial ratios is compared to those of its competitors and to the industry. The unique analysis of the market and company’s competitors along with detailed information about the internal and external factors affecting the relevant industry will help to manage your business environment. Your company’s business and sales activities will be boosted by gaining an insight into your competitors’ businesses.
- Also the report provides relevant news, an analysis of PR-activity, and stock price movements. The latter are correlated with pertinent news and press releases, and annual and quarterly forecasts are given by a variety of experts and market research firms. Such information creates your awareness about principal trends of Access Worldwide Communications Inc. business.
About Access Worldwide Communications Inc.
Access Worldwide Communications, Inc. provides business process outsourcing (BPO) solutions in the United States and Philippines.
The company provides a suite of inbound and outbound sales, customer care, marketing, IT, and back-office services in multiple languages, across all communication channels (phone, email, Internet, and mail). Its clients are in various industries including telecommunications, financial services/banks, media/publishing, and consumer product companies.
The company offers various programs, including Customer Acquisition programs, such as inbound/outbound sales, order entry/up-sell, lead generation, and appointment setting; Customer Care programs, such as customer service/retention, retention sales, and billing inquires & adjustments; and Technical Support/Help Desk programs, such as tier 1 issue resolution, and hardware/software support.
The company operates five communication centers worldwide. It has implemented inbound, outbound and blended sales and customer support applications, hardware and software support, and back-office processing. The company is capable of serving a multitude of markets that include telecommunications, financial services and banking, media/publishing, and consumer product companies.
The company offers services in various languages, including English, Spanish, French, Cantonese, Mandarin, Japanese, Korean, Tagalog, and Vietnamese.
The companys major customers include AT&T (which consists of AT&T, SBC and Bell South) and E*Trade Financial.
The company competes with teleservices companies, such as APAC Customer Services; Convergys Corporation; ICT Group, Inc.; PeopleSupport, Inc.; SITEL Corporation; Sykes Enterprises, TeleTech Holdings, Inc.; and West Corporation.
Access Worldwide Communications, Inc. was founded in 1983.
1. ACCESS WORLDWIDE COMMUNICATIONS INC. COMPANY PROFILE
1.1. Key facts
1.2. Financial Performance
1.3. Key Executives
1.4. Ownership and Major Holders
1.5. Company History
2. ACCESS WORLDWIDE COMMUNICATIONS INC. BUSINESS OVERVIEW
2.1. Business Description
2.2. Major Products and Services
2.3. Markets and Sales Activities
2.4. Locations, Subsidiaries, Operating Units
3. ACCESS WORLDWIDE COMMUNICATIONS INC. SWOT ANALYSIS
4. ACCESS WORLDWIDE COMMUNICATIONS INC. FINANCIAL ANALYSIS
4.1. Financial Statements
4.1.1. Income Statement
4.1.2. Balance Sheet
4.1.3. Cash Flow
4.2. Financial Ratios
4.2.2. Margin Analysis
4.2.3. Asset Turnover
4.2.4. Credit Ratios
4.2.5. Long-Term Solvency
4.2.6. Growth Over Prior Year
4.2.7. Financial Ratios Charts
4.3. Stock Market Snapshot
5. ACCESS WORLDWIDE COMMUNICATIONS INC. COMPETITORS AND INDUSTRY ANALYSIS
5.1. Access Worldwide Communications Inc. Direct Competitors
5.2. Comparison of Access Worldwide Communications Inc. and Direct Competitors Financial Ratios
5.3. Comparison of Access Worldwide Communications Inc. and Direct Competitors Stock Charts
5.4. Access Worldwide Communications Inc. Industry Analysis
5.4.1. Media Industry Snapshot
5.4.2. Access Worldwide Communications Inc. Industry Position Analysis
6. ACCESS WORLDWIDE COMMUNICATIONS INC. NEWS & EVENTS
6.1. News & PR Activity Analysis
6.2. IR Corporate News
6.3. Marketing News
6.4. Corporate Events
7. ACCESS WORLDWIDE COMMUNICATIONS INC. EXPERTS REVIEW*
7.1. Experts Opinion
7.2. Experts Estimates
APPENDIX 1: RATIO DEFINITIONS
LIST OF TABLES
Access Worldwide Communications Inc. Key Facts
Income Statement Key Figures
Balance Sheet Key Figures
Cash Flow Statement Key Figures
Financial Performance Abbreviation Guide
Access Worldwide Communications Inc. Key Executives
Key Executives Biographies*
Key Executives Compensations*
Access Worldwide Communications Inc. Major Shareholders
Access Worldwide Communications Inc. History
Access Worldwide Communications Inc. Products
Revenues by Product
Revenues by Region
Access Worldwide Communications Inc. Offices and Representations
Access Worldwide Communications Inc. SWOT Analysis
Income Statement 2009-2012 Including 4-years Trends
Income Statement Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Balance Sheet 2009-2012 Including Trends
Balance Sheet Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Cash Flow 2009-2012 Including Trends
Cash Flow Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Access Worldwide Communications Inc. Profitability Ratios
Margin Analysis Ratios
Asset Turnover Ratios
Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Financial Ratios Growth Over Prior Year
Access Worldwide Communications Inc. Capital Market Snapshot
Access Worldwide Communications Inc. Direct Competitors Key Facts
Direct Competitors Profitability Ratios
Direct Competitors Margin Analysis Ratios
Direct Competitors Asset Turnover Ratios
Direct Competitors Credit Ratios
Direct Competitors Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Media Industry Statistics
Access Worldwide Communications Inc. Industry Position
Company vs. Industry Income Statement Analysis
Company vs. Industry Balance Sheet Analysis
Company vs. Industry Cash Flow Analysis
Company vs. Industry Ratios Comparison
Access Worldwide Communications Inc. Consensus Recommendations*
Analyst Recommendation Summary*
Price Target Summary*
Experts Recommendation Trends*
Revenue Estimates Analysis*
Earnings Estimates Analysis*
Revenue Estimates Trend*
Earnings Estimates Trend*
LIST OF FIGURES
Access Worldwide Communications Inc. Annual Revenues in Comparison with Cost of Goods Sold and Gross Profit
Profit Margin Chart
Operating Margin Chart
Return on Equity (ROE) Chart
Return on Assets (ROA) Chart
Debt to Equity Chart
Current Ratio Chart
Access Worldwide Communications Inc. 1-year Stock Charts
Access Worldwide Communications Inc. 5-year Stock Charts
Access Worldwide Communications Inc. vs. Main Indexes 1-year Stock Chart
Access Worldwide Communications Inc. vs. Direct Competitors 1-year Stock Charts
Access Worldwide Communications Inc. Article Density Chart
* – Data availability depends on company’s security policy.
The complete financial data is available for public traded companies.
The above Company Fundamental Report is a half-ready report.
It means that we have all necessary data in our database to prepare the report but need 2-3 days to complete it. During this time we are also updating the report with respect to the current moment. So, you can get up-to-date version for the same price.