- The report contains detailed information about Sharp Corporation that gives an unrivalled in-depth knowledge about internal business-environment of the company: data about the owners, senior executives, locations, subsidiaries, markets, products, and company history.
- Another part of the report is a SWOT-analysis carried out for Sharp Corporation. It involves specifying the objective of the company's business and identifies the different factors that are favorable and unfavorable to achieving that objective. SWOT-analysis helps to understand company’s strengths, weaknesses, opportunities, and possible threats against it.
- The Sharp Corporation financial analysis covers the income statement and ratio trend-charts with balance sheets and cash flows presented on an annual and quarterly basis. The report outlines the main financial ratios pertaining to profitability, margin analysis, asset turnover, credit ratios, and company’s long-term solvency. This sort of company's information will assist and strengthen your company’s decision-making processes.
- In the part that describes Sharp Corporation competitors and the industry in whole, the information about company's financial ratios is compared to those of its competitors and to the industry. The unique analysis of the market and company’s competitors along with detailed information about the internal and external factors affecting the relevant industry will help to manage your business environment. Your company’s business and sales activities will be boosted by gaining an insight into your competitors’ businesses.
- Also the report provides relevant news, an analysis of PR-activity, and stock price movements. The latter are correlated with pertinent news and press releases, and annual and quarterly forecasts are given by a variety of experts and market research firms. Such information creates your awareness about principal trends of Sharp Corporation business.
About Sharp Corporation
Sharp Corporation, through its subsidiaries, manufactures electronic devices. The company operates primarily in Japan, North America, Europe, and China.
The company operates in two segments: Consumer/Information Products, and Electronic Components.
Consumer/Information Products segment
The Consumer/Information Products segment offers audio-visual and communication equipment, home appliances, and information equipment.
The companys audio-visual and communication equipment offerings include LCD color televisions, color televisions, projectors, DVD recorders, DVD players, Blu-ray Disc recorders, Blu-ray Disc players, mobile communications handsets, mobile phones, and PHS (personal handy-phone system) terminals.
The companys health and environment equipment includes refrigerators, superheated steam ovens, microwave ovens, air conditioners, washing machines, vacuum cleaners, air purifiers, dehumidifiers, humidifiers, electric heaters, small cooking appliances, plasmacluster ion generators, LED lights, and solar-powered LED lights.
The companys information equipment include personal computers, electronic dictionaries, calculators, facsimiles, telephones, POS systems, handy data terminals, electronic cash registers, LCD color monitors, information displays, digital MFPs(multifunction printers), options and consumables, software, FA equipment, and ultrasonic cleaners.
The Electronic Components segment provides LCDs, solar cells, and other electronic devices.
LCDs: The company offers TFT LCD modules, Duty LCD modules, and System LCD modules.
Solar Cells: The company offers crystalline solar cells and thin-film solar cells.
Other Electronic Devices: The company offers CCD/CMOS imagers, LSIs for LCDs, microprocessors, flash memory, combination memory, analog ICs, components for satellite broadcasting, terrestrial digital tuners, RF modules, network components, laser diodes, LEDs, optical pickups, optical sensors, components for optical communications, regulators, and switching power supplies.
Sharp Corporation, Nanjing-city, a city in China, and Nanjing China Electronics Panda Group Corporation have agreed to form a joint venture to produce LCD panels using 6th generation glass substrates. Sharp would collaborate with the new company, Nanjing CEC-PANDA LCD Technology Co., Ltd., on construction of the LCD panel plant in Nanjing-city and production of LCD panels, by providing its LCD production technology and know-how as well as the sales of 6th generation production equipment of Kameyama Plant No.1.
In November 2009, Pioneer Corp. and Sharp Corporation have launched their optical disk joint venture.
On January 4, 2010, Enel Green Power S.p.A, Sharp Corporation and STMicroelectronics NV signed an agreement for the manufacture of triple-junction thin-film photovoltaic panels in Italy. At the same time Enel Green Power and Sharp signed a further agreement to jointly develop solar farms.
On January 06, 2010, STMicroelectronics NV has signed a contract with Enel Green Power and Sharp Corporation. The deal has been signed to produce photovoltaic panels in Italy.
In January 2010, Sharp Corporation, Enel Green Power, and STMicroelectronics announced that the establishment of a joint venture for production of thin-film solar cells and for IPP business mainly in Europe.
Sharp Corporation was founded in 1912.
1. SHARP CORPORATION COMPANY PROFILE
1.1. Key facts
1.2. Financial Performance
1.3. Key Executives
1.4. Ownership and Major Holders
1.5. Company History
2. SHARP CORPORATION BUSINESS OVERVIEW
2.1. Business Description
2.2. Major Products and Services
2.3. Markets and Sales Activities
2.4. Locations, Subsidiaries, Operating Units
3. SHARP CORPORATION SWOT ANALYSIS
4. SHARP CORPORATION FINANCIAL ANALYSIS
4.1. Financial Statements
4.1.1. Income Statement
4.1.2. Balance Sheet
4.1.3. Cash Flow
4.2. Financial Ratios
4.2.2. Margin Analysis
4.2.3. Asset Turnover
4.2.4. Credit Ratios
4.2.5. Long-Term Solvency
4.2.6. Growth Over Prior Year
4.2.7. Financial Ratios Charts
4.3. Stock Market Snapshot
5. SHARP CORPORATION COMPETITORS AND INDUSTRY ANALYSIS
5.1. Sharp Corporation Direct Competitors
5.2. Comparison of Sharp Corporation and Direct Competitors Financial Ratios
5.3. Comparison of Sharp Corporation and Direct Competitors Stock Charts
5.4. Sharp Corporation Industry Analysis
5.4.1. Computers and Electronic Equipment Industry Snapshot
5.4.2. Sharp Corporation Industry Position Analysis
6. SHARP CORPORATION NEWS & EVENTS
6.1. News & PR Activity Analysis
6.2. IR Corporate News
6.3. Marketing News
6.4. Corporate Events
7. SHARP CORPORATION EXPERTS REVIEW*
7.1. Experts Opinion
7.2. Experts Estimates
APPENDIX 1: RATIO DEFINITIONS
LIST OF TABLES
Sharp Corporation Key Facts
Income Statement Key Figures
Balance Sheet Key Figures
Cash Flow Statement Key Figures
Financial Performance Abbreviation Guide
Sharp Corporation Key Executives
Key Executives Biographies*
Key Executives Compensations*
Sharp Corporation Major Shareholders
Sharp Corporation History
Sharp Corporation Products
Revenues by Product
Revenues by Region
Sharp Corporation Offices and Representations
Sharp Corporation SWOT Analysis
Income Statement 2009-2012 Including 4-years Trends
Income Statement Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Balance Sheet 2009-2012 Including Trends
Balance Sheet Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Cash Flow 2009-2012 Including Trends
Cash Flow Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Sharp Corporation Profitability Ratios
Margin Analysis Ratios
Asset Turnover Ratios
Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Financial Ratios Growth Over Prior Year
Sharp Corporation Capital Market Snapshot
Sharp Corporation Direct Competitors Key Facts
Direct Competitors Profitability Ratios
Direct Competitors Margin Analysis Ratios
Direct Competitors Asset Turnover Ratios
Direct Competitors Credit Ratios
Direct Competitors Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Computers and Electronic Equipment Industry Statistics
Sharp Corporation Industry Position
Company vs. Industry Income Statement Analysis
Company vs. Industry Balance Sheet Analysis
Company vs. Industry Cash Flow Analysis
Company vs. Industry Ratios Comparison
Sharp Corporation Consensus Recommendations*
Analyst Recommendation Summary*
Price Target Summary*
Experts Recommendation Trends*
Revenue Estimates Analysis*
Earnings Estimates Analysis*
Revenue Estimates Trend*
Earnings Estimates Trend*
LIST OF FIGURES
Sharp Corporation Annual Revenues in Comparison with Cost of Goods Sold and Gross Profit
Profit Margin Chart
Operating Margin Chart
Return on Equity (ROE) Chart
Return on Assets (ROA) Chart
Debt to Equity Chart
Current Ratio Chart
Sharp Corporation 1-year Stock Charts
Sharp Corporation 5-year Stock Charts
Sharp Corporation vs. Main Indexes 1-year Stock Chart
Sharp Corporation vs. Direct Competitors 1-year Stock Charts
Sharp Corporation Article Density Chart
* – Data availability depends on company’s security policy.
The complete financial data is available for public traded companies.
The above Company Fundamental Report is a half-ready report.
It means that we have all necessary data in our database to prepare the report but need 2-3 days to complete it. During this time we are also updating the report with respect to the current moment. So, you can get up-to-date version for the same price.