- The report contains detailed information about Pinnacle Data Systems Inc. that gives an unrivalled in-depth knowledge about internal business-environment of the company: data about the owners, senior executives, locations, subsidiaries, markets, products, and company history.
- Another part of the report is a SWOT-analysis carried out for Pinnacle Data Systems Inc.. It involves specifying the objective of the company's business and identifies the different factors that are favorable and unfavorable to achieving that objective. SWOT-analysis helps to understand company’s strengths, weaknesses, opportunities, and possible threats against it.
- The Pinnacle Data Systems Inc. financial analysis covers the income statement and ratio trend-charts with balance sheets and cash flows presented on an annual and quarterly basis. The report outlines the main financial ratios pertaining to profitability, margin analysis, asset turnover, credit ratios, and company’s long-term solvency. This sort of company's information will assist and strengthen your company’s decision-making processes.
- In the part that describes Pinnacle Data Systems Inc. competitors and the industry in whole, the information about company's financial ratios is compared to those of its competitors and to the industry. The unique analysis of the market and company’s competitors along with detailed information about the internal and external factors affecting the relevant industry will help to manage your business environment. Your company’s business and sales activities will be boosted by gaining an insight into your competitors’ businesses.
- Also the report provides relevant news, an analysis of PR-activity, and stock price movements. The latter are correlated with pertinent news and press releases, and annual and quarterly forecasts are given by a variety of experts and market research firms. Such information creates your awareness about principal trends of Pinnacle Data Systems Inc. business.
About Pinnacle Data Systems Inc.
Pinnacle Data Systems, Inc. provides services and products for original equipment manufacturers (OEMs) of computer hardware products or products that contain computer hardware.
The company provides various engineering and manufacturing services for global OEMs requiring custom product design, system integration, repair programs, warranty management, and specialized production capabilities. With service centers in the United States (U.S.), Europe, and Asia, the company provides support for solutions worldwide, as well as provides depot repair and reverse logistics programs for the OEMs of other types of computer equipment.
The company offers a range of technology platforms, including standard and custom-designed products for the telecommunications, imaging, defense/aerospace, medical, industrial automation, and information technology (IT) markets.
The companys products are based on the computer processing technologies of Sun Microsystems (Sun), Intel Corporation (Intel), and Advanced Micro Devices, Inc. (AMD). Its board-level products incorporate designs based on technologies and are engineered into the embedded form factor standards used by these OEMs, such as CompactPCI, ATX, AdvancedTCA, and MicroTCA. Its target OEMs for its product design and integration offerings are key players in industries, such as telecommunications, imaging, defense/aerospace, medical, industrial automation, and IT.
As part of its service business, the company offers technical service and support for OEM products, with a focus on higher value circuit boards and infrastructure products, such as servers, network equipment and storage devices. Services include warranty screening, notional temperance factor testing, repair, inventory management and logistics services, and post-production end-of-life (EOL) re-engineering when needed. It operates facilities in North America; the Europe, Middle East, and Africa (EMEA) region; and the Asia Pacific (APAC) region based on common business systems, technical processes, quality systems, and IT infrastructure. It provides depot repair and testing services for OEMs seeking to outsource these activities. The company also manages advanced-exchange repair programs where required. It performs testing and repair on printed circuit boards, systems, data storage devices, and other peripheral equipment.
The company is a SunSoft Master Distributor authorized to provide its customers with the right to use Solaris, Suns UNIX operating system, and it is a member of the Sun Partner Advantage Program. It is an authorized Intel Product Dealer. The company also licensed by Microsoft to distribute embedded Microsoft operating systems.
The companys competitors for embedded computing products include Curtiss-Wright Embedded Computing, Emerson Embedded Computing, GE Fanuc Intelligent Platforms, Kontron, Radisys, and Vadatech. It also competes with the in-house repair centers of OEMs; third party maintenance providers; contract manufacturers, such as Celestica and Flextronics; global repair organizations, such as Data Exchange Corp. and Communications Test Design, Inc.; and other specialized independent depot repair organizations.
Pinnacle Data Systems, Inc. was founded in 1989.
1. PINNACLE DATA SYSTEMS INC. COMPANY PROFILE
1.1. Key facts
1.2. Financial Performance
1.3. Key Executives
1.4. Ownership and Major Holders
1.5. Company History
2. PINNACLE DATA SYSTEMS INC. BUSINESS OVERVIEW
2.1. Business Description
2.2. Major Products and Services
2.3. Markets and Sales Activities
2.4. Locations, Subsidiaries, Operating Units
3. PINNACLE DATA SYSTEMS INC. SWOT ANALYSIS
4. PINNACLE DATA SYSTEMS INC. FINANCIAL ANALYSIS
4.1. Financial Statements
4.1.1. Income Statement
4.1.2. Balance Sheet
4.1.3. Cash Flow
4.2. Financial Ratios
4.2.2. Margin Analysis
4.2.3. Asset Turnover
4.2.4. Credit Ratios
4.2.5. Long-Term Solvency
4.2.6. Growth Over Prior Year
4.2.7. Financial Ratios Charts
4.3. Stock Market Snapshot
5. PINNACLE DATA SYSTEMS INC. COMPETITORS AND INDUSTRY ANALYSIS
5.1. Pinnacle Data Systems Inc. Direct Competitors
5.2. Comparison of Pinnacle Data Systems Inc. and Direct Competitors Financial Ratios
5.3. Comparison of Pinnacle Data Systems Inc. and Direct Competitors Stock Charts
5.4. Pinnacle Data Systems Inc. Industry Analysis
5.4.1. Computers and Electronic Equipment Industry Snapshot
5.4.2. Pinnacle Data Systems Inc. Industry Position Analysis
6. PINNACLE DATA SYSTEMS INC. NEWS & EVENTS
6.1. News & PR Activity Analysis
6.2. IR Corporate News
6.3. Marketing News
6.4. Corporate Events
7. PINNACLE DATA SYSTEMS INC. EXPERTS REVIEW*
7.1. Experts Opinion
7.2. Experts Estimates
APPENDIX 1: RATIO DEFINITIONS
LIST OF TABLES
Pinnacle Data Systems Inc. Key Facts
Income Statement Key Figures
Balance Sheet Key Figures
Cash Flow Statement Key Figures
Financial Performance Abbreviation Guide
Pinnacle Data Systems Inc. Key Executives
Key Executives Biographies*
Key Executives Compensations*
Pinnacle Data Systems Inc. Major Shareholders
Pinnacle Data Systems Inc. History
Pinnacle Data Systems Inc. Products
Revenues by Product
Revenues by Region
Pinnacle Data Systems Inc. Offices and Representations
Pinnacle Data Systems Inc. SWOT Analysis
Income Statement 2009-2012 Including 4-years Trends
Income Statement Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Balance Sheet 2009-2012 Including Trends
Balance Sheet Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Cash Flow 2009-2012 Including Trends
Cash Flow Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Pinnacle Data Systems Inc. Profitability Ratios
Margin Analysis Ratios
Asset Turnover Ratios
Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Financial Ratios Growth Over Prior Year
Pinnacle Data Systems Inc. Capital Market Snapshot
Pinnacle Data Systems Inc. Direct Competitors Key Facts
Direct Competitors Profitability Ratios
Direct Competitors Margin Analysis Ratios
Direct Competitors Asset Turnover Ratios
Direct Competitors Credit Ratios
Direct Competitors Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Computers and Electronic Equipment Industry Statistics
Pinnacle Data Systems Inc. Industry Position
Company vs. Industry Income Statement Analysis
Company vs. Industry Balance Sheet Analysis
Company vs. Industry Cash Flow Analysis
Company vs. Industry Ratios Comparison
Pinnacle Data Systems Inc. Consensus Recommendations*
Analyst Recommendation Summary*
Price Target Summary*
Experts Recommendation Trends*
Revenue Estimates Analysis*
Earnings Estimates Analysis*
Revenue Estimates Trend*
Earnings Estimates Trend*
LIST OF FIGURES
Pinnacle Data Systems Inc. Annual Revenues in Comparison with Cost of Goods Sold and Gross Profit
Profit Margin Chart
Operating Margin Chart
Return on Equity (ROE) Chart
Return on Assets (ROA) Chart
Debt to Equity Chart
Current Ratio Chart
Pinnacle Data Systems Inc. 1-year Stock Charts
Pinnacle Data Systems Inc. 5-year Stock Charts
Pinnacle Data Systems Inc. vs. Main Indexes 1-year Stock Chart
Pinnacle Data Systems Inc. vs. Direct Competitors 1-year Stock Charts
Pinnacle Data Systems Inc. Article Density Chart
* – Data availability depends on company’s security policy.
The complete financial data is available for public traded companies.
The above Company Fundamental Report is a half-ready report.
It means that we have all necessary data in our database to prepare the report but need 2-3 days to complete it. During this time we are also updating the report with respect to the current moment. So, you can get up-to-date version for the same price.